Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catheters and girl problems (warning to men not to enter)

Go down 
+14
LovePyrex
Eljay
Ottopia
jagxclusive
Chasingsleep
Cheeky
sassyjane
swift788
flusteredduck
Suzy77
Lioness82
Tonibubble
Nini
MissHollywood23
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MissHollywood23
MissHollywood23

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-04-04

Catheters and girl problems (warning to men not to enter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Catheters and girl problems (warning to men not to enter)   Catheters and girl problems (warning to men not to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 9:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi Ladies! (And gentlemen?)

Surgery is finally close! only 6 sleeps away! (tuesday) I can't believe it I've been waiting for a whole year! 

anyway.. I have done every kind of research possible for this surgery! But one thing I never thought about was.. PEEING!!? lol Do they put a catheter in? :( gosh I really hope not!

My cousin said she couldn't do anything the first few days.. so she couldn't even remember if she had a catheter or hardly even remembers her visitors being there!

Also... what if you have your period!!! (sorry guys) because of my PCOS and then I think my pre-op diet I have had mine three times in a month.. and the latest one doesn't seem to want to stop :( (gross I know sorry)

Anyone who can remember? or who went through the same thing with your monthly?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nattlesluvsmj

AuthorMessage
MissHollywood23

PostSubject: Re: Catheters and girl problems (warning to men not to enter)   Catheters and girl problems (warning to men not to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 10:14 am

Thanks Nini!

Just wondering also about having pads on etc during surgery.. because iv seen how some people were required to wear the paper undies.. so I'm freaking out thinking how am I going to wear that if I do have it by tuesday lol.
Back to top Go down
Nini
Part of the furniture
Nini

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Catheters and girl problems (warning to men not to enter)   Catheters and girl problems (warning to men not to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 10:07 am

MissHolywood23,

They don't usually put in a catheter for this op. I was able to get up with the assistance of the nurse to go to the toilet the first night. After that I could manage to push the IV pole and hold my drain to go to the toilet by myself. 

Just presume that you will probably get your periods while in hospital as the stress of the operation seems to trigger it whether it's due or not. Make sure you use pads not meds.

Cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
MissHollywood23
MissHollywood23

Female

PostSubject: Catheters and girl problems (warning to men not to enter)   Catheters and girl problems (warning to men not to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 9:59 am

Hi Ladies! (And gentlemen?)

Surgery is finally close! only 6 sleeps away! (tuesday) I can't believe it I've been waiting for a whole year! 

anyway.. I have done every kind of research possible for this surgery! But one thing I never thought about was.. PEEING!!? lol Do they put a catheter in? :( gosh I really hope not!

My cousin said she couldn't do anything the first few days.. so she couldn't even remember if she had a catheter or hardly even remembers her visitors being there!

Also... what if you have your period!!! (sorry guys) because of my PCOS and then I think my pre-op diet I have had mine three times in a month.. and the latest one doesn't seem to want to stop :( (gross I know sorry)

Anyone who can remember? or who went through the same thing with your monthly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catheters and girl problems (warning to men not to enter)   Catheters and girl problems (warning to men not to enter) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catheters and girl problems (warning to men not to enter)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: Guys, Girls & Relationships :: Secret Women's Business-
Jump to: