Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy..

Go down 
+2
Kas
serenity5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
serenity5
serenity5

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy.. Empty
PostSubject: Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy..   Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy.. EmptyThu 19 Sep 2013, 2:21 pm

Hiya my sleeve date is the 18th Novemeber wondering if anyone has been or is going through www.circleofcare.com.au/  with Dr Roy Brancatisano..??

Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy.. 487524 
Back to top Go down
Kas
Part of the furniture
Kas

Female
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2012-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy..   Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy.. EmptyThu 19 Sep 2013, 9:20 pm

Hi!!
I Didn't, but two close friends did!

One almost 12 mths ago and one 5 weeks ago. Both did fantastic and the one at 12 mths is text book! Lost all her weight, looks gorgeous and doesn't have any issues with food or water.

Their care during and after has been great!!

You'll be fine with him!

Xx
Back to top Go down
julou73
julou73

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy..   Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy.. EmptyThu 19 Sep 2013, 10:41 pm

Hi, I'm booked in for my sleeve Nov 6 with Dr Roy so thats a couple of weeks before you. He seems very confident, patient and straight to the point. Not long to go and it's getting a bit exciting :)
Back to top Go down
yve

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy..   Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy.. EmptyFri 06 Dec 2013, 5:51 am

I also went to Norwest Private through Circle of Care and 'Dr. Roy'. The staff at the hospital were wonderful and my op was smooth sailing. No complications at all. I am an epileptic and Dr Roy made sure that I received my medication even after the pharmacy messed it up. It can also be quite difficult taking my blood or putting a cannula in, but his regular anaesthetist was gentle, kind and patient. 

The after care help has been brilliant with the support of a dietician, physiotherapist, psychologist and Dr. Roy and his brother (also a doctor) are all on hand to help us succeed. The doctors and dietician are the most regular appointments, but the psychologist is very kind and understanding, and definitely worth seeing in my opinion in those early hard months. As is the physiotherapist who suggests ways of starting or continuing exercise when we may have sore knees or backs, for example. 
Back to top Go down
Fergy16
Fergy16

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2014-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy..   Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy.. EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:00 am

Yes i went through Dr Roy and the circle of care team and had my surgery at Norwest private, the hospital was amazing, i was extremely well looked after, both in my one night in ICU and the rest of the stay on the surgical ward.
the nursing staff all know Dr Roy and he is very particular in his orders and requests for his patients and the nursing staff know this and follow his orders.
Back to top Go down
reddragon
reddragon

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy..   Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy.. EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 5:11 am

Hi Serenity5

I just had my 1st consultation with Dr Roy last week and got my surgery date of 27th Feb - sooo excited!

He was really nice and I was very impressed with him, and his staff, very friendly and seemed extremely confident!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy..   Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Norwest Private hospital , Bella Vista..?? Dr Roy..
Page 1 of 1