AuthorMessage
Shazbotzski
Part of the furniture
Shazbotzski

Female
Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Calvary Private Hospital Wagga Empty
PostSubject: Calvary Private Hospital Wagga   Calvary Private Hospital Wagga EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 5:28 am

I had my sleeve done at Calvary Hospital, and my experience there was very positive. From the receptionist, to the nurses, docotrs, every single staff member I encountered was kind, caring, NON JUDGEMENTAL, professional and supportive.

I had a shared room with another sleever, but the room was really just like a hotel room. We had our own private toilet and shower, VERY comfy bed, even Austar on the TV. My visitors were made very welcome.

The nurses in particular were just amazing. They got me through that awful second day I had. They were always ready with a kind, encouraging word when it was needed. If you rung that buzzer, they were there straight away. I never had to wait.

I would not hesitate to recommend Calavry Hospital to anyone.
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Calvary Private Hospital Wagga   Calvary Private Hospital Wagga EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 2:07 am

I second that!

i had a horrible time with naseau/vomiting and they done everything they could to help me!

shelly
Back to top Go down
Lozza (takitaki)
Part of the furniture
Lozza (takitaki)

Female
Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Calvary Private Hospital Wagga   Calvary Private Hospital Wagga EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 2:19 am

I also agree with you Shaz, the staff were so lovely and caring. I was lucky to have a dream run other than belching up some gas and the staff comforted me and made sure I was in no pain at all.

They ensured I had everything I needed on check out and that I fully understood my post surgery requiremnts.

Calvary Private Hospital Wagga 65317

Lozza
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Calvary Private Hospital Wagga   Calvary Private Hospital Wagga EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:05 am

I have to agree with all of the above.

I have had 4 operations at Calvary Hospital in Wagga over the past 2 years, including my sleeve.
Well cared for, nothing was too much trouble.

Theatre staff were just gorgeous, don't you just love the warm blanket you get in the prep room.

Calvary Private Hospital Wagga 446871
Back to top Go down
Shazbotzski
Part of the furniture
Shazbotzski

Female
Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Calvary Private Hospital Wagga   Calvary Private Hospital Wagga EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 12:22 pm

And the lovely warm blower hearer they put under the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Paity10
Part of the furniture
Paity10

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Calvary Private Hospital Wagga   Calvary Private Hospital Wagga EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 5:23 am

I totally agree with you all. I had the best stay, my own room and didn't want to come home.. LOL being weighted on was just great!!!! :)
Back to top Go down
mmm
mmm

Female
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Calvary Private Hospital Wagga   Calvary Private Hospital Wagga EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 2:32 pm

I have to agree with all the comments here I couldnt fault Calvary Hospital in Wagga.

The nurses that looked after me in high dependency ward after my sleeve were brilliant and yes they worked with you until they made you comfortable.

A huge YAY from me to all staff at Calvary and of course Dr Harrison's amazing team too.

Calvary Private Hospital Wagga 446871

Michelle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calvary Private Hospital Wagga   Calvary Private Hospital Wagga Empty

Back to top Go down

Calvary Private Hospital Wagga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Hospitals-
Jump to: