Ren
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrsb

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-08-19

Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo   Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo EmptyWed 04 Sep 2013, 12:52 am

Hi
Hope your op went well. I have my first appt with surgeon today. My bmi is around 35 as well I'm 172cm and 105kg. My biggest fear is being knocked back. I don't think my gp would of referred me though if he didn't think I would qualify.
Back to top Go down
JoanneM

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2013-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo   Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 12:27 am

Hi, I am also a bmi of 35 - 36 and I mentioned it to a friend about getting the sleeve and they were shocked, I am 175cm and weigh around 108 so and feel the worst Ihave ever felt so I will be pretty selective on who I tell as well although I have to wait another 9 mths for health insurance to kick in and it cant come soon enough! !!! 
Back to top Go down
Ren

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo   Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 12:18 am

jalou wrote:
I have a BMI of 35. Years and Years and years and years of yo -yo dieting. I was afraid of being declined surgery opportunity. Most people have been shocked when I tell them my plan, they say that I am not that big even though I am obese!!  I am being very selective in letting people know. I am really looking forward to having some help in getting to my more comfortable weight. My op is today. I will give update in post op forum in a few days. Yay :D
Would love to know how other people progress starting around same weight.
 Hi Jalou,
I am in the same boat. BMI of 35 yo yo dieting bla blah blah. I have not got any positive feed back from anyone other than my husband i am wishing that i didnt tell any one now...I find it funny that people think that i am not that big! I am obese for gods sake!! 93 kilos and only 161cm!! please.
I cant wait for my sleeve and would love to know how you went.

All the best 
REn
Back to top Go down
jalou

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo   Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 9:18 pm

I have a BMI of 35. Years and Years and years and years of yo -yo dieting. I was afraid of being declined surgery opportunity. Most people have been shocked when I tell them my plan, they say that I am not that big even though I am obese!!  I am being very selective in letting people know. I am really looking forward to having some help in getting to my more comfortable weight. My op is today. I will give update in post op forum in a few days. Yay :D
Would love to know how other people progress starting around same weight.
Back to top Go down
KDiam

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo   Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 1:45 am

Congratulations. 

I'm also going to Dr Karihaloo in Newcastle, I get sleeved on 25th September.  I'm really excited too. 

Cheers

K
Back to top Go down
Juicyjo
Juicyjo

Female
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2013-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo   Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013, 12:09 pm

woohoo! yay for you!
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo   Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013, 11:26 am

Hiya Ren,

Welcome to the forum.

Congrats on getting your date.

Pop over to the September 2013 thread and introduce yourself.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

All the best,
Tara
Back to top Go down
Ren

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-05-20

PostSubject: Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo   Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013, 10:38 am

Hi All,

I am so darn excited, i had my first appointment yesterday, and after freaking out that he would say no as i only have a bmi of 35, he said yes and i told him i have my masters exams in october so would like end of sept and he tentatively booked the op.

I am so damn happy.

REN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo   Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeve date 23 september YAYAYAYa Dr Costa Karibahloo
Page 1 of 1