Considering the sleeve in Townsville :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenfm

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2013-03-18

Considering the sleeve in Townsville :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Considering the sleeve in Townsville :)   Considering the sleeve in Townsville :) EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 10:01 am

No I havent done anything yet except ring around to find out about private health insurance lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Considering the sleeve in Townsville :)   Considering the sleeve in Townsville :) EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 7:11 am

My super doesn't have much in it either. I've got to dip into my husbands to make up the amount. I've got PHI with Medibank Private and they are covering everything but I'm still going to be out of pocket around $8000. Alot of money! I think usual wait times with PHI are 12 months.
Have you called the clinic and made an appointment to see Meghan? It will give you an idea of whats involved.
Back to top Go down
Jenfm

Female

PostSubject: Re: Considering the sleeve in Townsville :)   Considering the sleeve in Townsville :) EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 6:05 am

MummaBear wrote:
Hi Jenn, I'm from Townsville and considering getting the sleeve done as well. I have to get all my paper work done to apply for early release of my Superannuation to pay for the procedure. I've already been for a visit with Meghan at NQOSC, she is lovely, very helpful. Dr Sam Baker will be my surgeon. Sorry I'm not much help but if you want to chat feel free to pm me :)

Hi :D

I dont even know where to start. My super has jack all in it so I doubt it would be much help for me. I need to ring a few PHI to see if they cover the procedure and wait times etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Considering the sleeve in Townsville :)   Considering the sleeve in Townsville :) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 11:35 pm

Hi Jenn, I'm from Townsville and considering getting the sleeve done as well. I have to get all my paper work done to apply for early release of my Superannuation to pay for the procedure. I've already been for a visit with Meghan at NQOSC, she is lovely, very helpful. Dr Sam Baker will be my surgeon. Sorry I'm not much help but if you want to chat feel free to pm me :)
Back to top Go down
Jenfm

Female

PostSubject: Considering the sleeve in Townsville :)   Considering the sleeve in Townsville :) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 10:33 am

Hi all. My name is Jenn, and Im considering getting PHI so I can get the gastric sleeve done. Im from Townsville! Would love to hear from anyone who has had the surgery done here and can point me in the right direction!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Considering the sleeve in Townsville :)   Considering the sleeve in Townsville :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Considering the sleeve in Townsville :)
Page 1 of 1