Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie from Perth WA here, just saying hi! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Newbie from Perth WA here, just saying hi! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Perth WA here, just saying hi! :)   Newbie from Perth WA here, just saying hi! :) EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 4:30 am

Welcome,

it is a great site with amazing information and lovely people that will share with you!!

Sara x
Back to top Go down
JenBen
Part of the furniture
JenBen

Female
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2012-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Perth WA here, just saying hi! :)   Newbie from Perth WA here, just saying hi! :) EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 3:30 am

Hi EmilyEm,

Welcome. You will find that there a lots of ex-bandits about and quite a few of us from Perth and surrounds. Keep and eye out for get togethers and come join us for a chat. There is a great group of people on here so you are in good company!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Perth WA here, just saying hi! :)   Newbie from Perth WA here, just saying hi! :) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 6:56 am

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have all your PHI in order to get the sleeve fairly soon, or are you waiting for it to kick in? If you're still waiting, I'd get the ball rolling on your appts etc if you're wanting to wait to stop BF, or if you're ready to go, perhaps talk it over with your surgeon.

Also check out our "Secret Women's Business" area, there are a couple threads on BF with the sleeve, and a few of our members have also successfully had the sleeve done whilst BF, and continued to do so after.

Good luck in your journey.

LMC
Back to top Go down
EmilyEm

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Newbie from Perth WA here, just saying hi! :)   Newbie from Perth WA here, just saying hi! :) EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 2:37 am

I'm an ex-bandit, had it for about 2 years, that think was EVIL and I'm the same weight now as I was before I had it put in. I had it while I was pregnant with my second babe, I am completely convinced that my shitty eating habits caused by having the band are what caused my cholestasis and pancreatitis and resulted in me having to be induced 2 weeks early and have an "emergencyish" gall bladder removal when my daughter was 3 weeks old.

So now I have a referral to see a surgeon about a sleeve, my baby is almost two and still breastfeeding so I'm thinking perhaps I need to wait til that journey is over until we launch into a new one.

After reading lots of stories on here, I'm pretty keen to get started though I have to say! I want to say goodbye to my lifelong weight issues and really live my life. And be a rockin' Mumma with energy to spend on my beautiful girls.

Looking forward to getting to know you all as I embark on what I hope will be the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Perth WA here, just saying hi! :)   Newbie from Perth WA here, just saying hi! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Perth WA here, just saying hi! :)
Page 1 of 1