AuthorMessage
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Decision Made......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision Made.........   Decision Made......... EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 5:54 am

Good decision I think I too thought about band until I started having a closer look and realized I would probably fail if I went that route. I haven't had my op yet either in fact I am seeing the surgeon himself next Wednesday he makes you see a colleague first.

I'm hoping that my surgery date will be next month as well as I am putting everything on hold until after it is done I am not working at the moment and as I do heavy lifting I can't take anything else until after recovery period.

I didn't have weight problems until late 30s but now I'm late 50s so we are around the same time with our struggles. I already feel confident that this is the right decision and I am already starting to look at smaller clothes and thinking about selling my fat ones that how confident I am becoming.

Goodluck to you and hope to see more positive comments from you in the near future.
Back to top Go down
vashtirae
vashtirae

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Decision Made......... Empty
PostSubject: Decision Made.........   Decision Made......... EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 4:47 am

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking aournd on a lapband forum and had my appointment with my doc yesterday where my husband and I decided that a Sleeve is the better option for me. So here I am no trying to get my head around the sleeve.

I am currently booked for 9 April but that will depend on a few different factors but that's the aim at the moment.

I feel like a hugh weight (pardon the pun) has been lifted off my shoulders in the past 24 hours with having made a firm decision about moving forward with surgery.

I have dieted continually since I was 22 and i'm now 41 so that bascally half of my life - it's time to make a permanent change.

I am filled with great hope seeing all of your posts - the good, the bad and even the ugly.

Looking forward to sharing the journey,

V
Back to top Go down

Decision Made.........
Page 1 of 1