Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doing it for me

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-04-28

Vita supplements for pregnant woman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita supplements for pregnant woman   Vita supplements for pregnant woman EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 12:03 pm

thank you I will certainly try blackmores now. i used them years back when we were actively trying.
Back to top Go down
mj78
mj78

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Vita supplements for pregnant woman   Vita supplements for pregnant woman EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 1:12 pm

Hi Doing it for me - I have been taking the "conception gold" by Blackmores (we're still trying). I tried the elevit with iodine but it gave me severe diarrhea (sorry for TMI). I'm allergic to shellfish so that's what I put that down to. With the blackmores, if I take it on an empty stomach, I can't keep it down, but if I have it after my morning mocha or any food then I'm OK....

Have you tried blackmores pregnancy vitamin as an alternative?

Just some suggestions - good luck and I hope all goes well with your pregancy!
Back to top Go down
marescolt
Part of the furniture
marescolt

Female
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Vita supplements for pregnant woman   Vita supplements for pregnant woman EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 10:04 am

Congratulations! Woo hoo. Sorry to hear about your morning sickness but I had really bad nausea until about 5 months. I was on the Blackmores Pregnancy & breast feeding, taking two a day. I have been on them for years and still take them as they were recommended by a gp/naturopath as they are full of great vitamins.
I hope you find something that works for you.All the best, mares xxx
Back to top Go down
Doing it for me

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-04-28

PostSubject: Vita supplements for pregnant woman   Vita supplements for pregnant woman EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 1:13 am

Hi All

Hope this find you all well, I am just wondering if i am the only one experiencing this and what did u do to overcome this. I am 9 months post op from my sleeve and after years of doctors telling me it will be hard falling pregnant because of my weight, etc (I guess we heard it all). I was shell shocked when my doctor confirmed I was 7 weeks pregnant. He recommended I take elevit with iodine . I never had any morning sickness as indication that I might be pregnant until i took elevit I would spew my brains out and nothing comes up and on the odd times when i forget to take it (as you can tell not very disciplined in the pill department) i am not ill at all.

So have any of you experience this? And of so what did you use as an alternate?

kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vita supplements for pregnant woman   Vita supplements for pregnant woman Empty

Back to top Go down

Vita supplements for pregnant woman
Page 1 of 1