3 posters
AuthorMessage
blooming rose
blooming rose

Female
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-10-29

Hi everyone, my name is Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, my name is Michelle   Hi everyone, my name is Michelle EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 2:36 am

Hi Michelle

That sounds great, it's nice to read that someone's op has turned out so well. It makes me feel less intimidated by it all.

Hello

Cheers
Stel
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, my name is Michelle   Hi everyone, my name is Michelle EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 8:52 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Michelle 65317welcome Michelle. Good to hear you are doing well. Have you started a diary?
Back to top Go down
Michelle French

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Hi everyone, my name is Michelle   Hi everyone, my name is Michelle EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 8:30 pm

I have recently had the sleeve done on the 30.1 13. Feeling really good no nausea and still eating fluids / purée. My scars are looking fantastic and I am so pleased with my surgeon. I find the site to be a great source of information as I continue to ask myself many questions and I have found all the answers on here. Thanks. Hi everyone, my name is Michelle 618285
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, my name is Michelle   Hi everyone, my name is Michelle Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, my name is Michelle
Page 1 of 1