AuthorMessage
danstar
Part of the furniture
danstar

Female
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Waking up with left shoulder tip pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up with left shoulder tip pain   Waking up with left shoulder tip pain EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:23 am

Well we certainly arent imagining it !! Thanks Kas
Back to top Go down
Kas
Part of the furniture
Kas

Female
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2012-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with left shoulder tip pain   Waking up with left shoulder tip pain EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 7:59 pm

Hi danstar!

I saw dr Regis yesterday and she, I think, told me I'm weird! Lol

She is not sure, she checked me out and couldn't see any probs.

She said normally people have it at the op and it just continues not just come in after a long break. So I have stumped her. Lol

She was going to have a chat to Martin and see if he has any thoughts and will let me know. I'm also going to have some blood tests done and see if that shows anything.

I'll let you know if they come up with anything.

Kas
Back to top Go down
Kas
Part of the furniture
Kas

Female

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with left shoulder tip pain   Waking up with left shoulder tip pain EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 9:54 am

Thanks Danstar, you have as well! I have watched how well you are going cause of that dr Martin link. I apologize for stalking! He he he

He is slowly working his way through all my colleagues now, LOL.

I'll let you knw what they say on thursday!

Kas
Back to top Go down
danstar
Part of the furniture
danstar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with left shoulder tip pain   Waking up with left shoulder tip pain EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 7:44 pm

Wow Kas you are doing great !! Love your photos x
That would be awesome if you could pass on the info to me. .
Waking up with left shoulder tip pain 65317
Back to top Go down
Kas
Part of the furniture
Kas

Female

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with left shoulder tip pain   Waking up with left shoulder tip pain EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 12:33 pm

Hi danstar

I get the same thing!

I have my 3 mth check with Dr Martin next week and m going to ask about it, I'll let you know what he (or Dr Regis, not sure which one I'm seeing) says.

Kas
Back to top Go down
janelou29
Part of the furniture
janelou29

Female
Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with left shoulder tip pain   Waking up with left shoulder tip pain EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 9:08 am

Hi, the Phrenic nerve runs from the stomach up to the tip of the shoulder. If it gets 'traumatized' for any reason, it can have a variety of responses. Because it runs close to our tummies, often post op, you will get pain in the shoulder from gas, over eating, stretching etc. It takes months to heal completely, so it just goes with the op. Nothing to worry about ( but don't quote me on that!!!) It's just my little bit of input!

Janelou
Back to top Go down
Stop115
Stop115

Female
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2013-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with left shoulder tip pain   Waking up with left shoulder tip pain EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 6:04 am

Hi I know you posted a couple of weeks ago. If you still have the pain, it is always worth checking it out with your doctor or call your surgeon to check. It could be any number of reasons, so better to get it checked out than worry or continue to be in pain.

Hope it has already resolved for you.
Back to top Go down
danstar
Part of the furniture
danstar

Female

PostSubject: Waking up with left shoulder tip pain   Waking up with left shoulder tip pain EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 8:31 pm

Hi just wondering if anyone might know if this is op related, I'm waking up with bad pain in my left shoulder , I have experienced this shoilder pain overeating too late one evening and drinking to close to eating before ???? Waking up with left shoulder tip pain 21984
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with left shoulder tip pain   Waking up with left shoulder tip pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up with left shoulder tip pain
Page 1 of 1