3 posters
AuthorMessage
jorjeegirl
jorjeegirl

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-10-24

Noob for Newcastle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob for Newcastle    Noob for Newcastle EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 7:56 pm

hi girls

good to see a few on here a little closer to home:) ...im on the central coast ...im in the november sleevers was sleeved last tuesday 27th :) doing ok ..

.. jessidee i hand blend my shakes so much nicer .... i found this site has helped me alot

keep in tune and good luck :0)

lee
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][img]
jessidee86
jessidee86

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Noob for Newcastle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob for Newcastle   Noob for Newcastle EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 12:38 pm

I actually don't mind the optifast... The toughest part is having no meat... I especially like the vanilla shakes...The strawberry ones are very strong on flavouring, like a super strong strawberry milkshake, i'll be adding a lot more water to them in the future. My biggest hint would be, shake it up, then let it sit for 2-3 mins... it becomes so much smoother...
Back to top Go down
Rosiemka

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-11-29

Noob for Newcastle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob for Newcastle   Noob for Newcastle EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 12:29 pm

Hi Jessidee86,

I'm also seeing Dr K. I'm having my surgery on 30th Jan.

Good on you for shedding more than 7Kg just in November! that's fantastic! I hope things continue to go really well for you, whatever decisions you make around the surgery.

I've been seeing the Psychologist for a few sessions around trying to establish some other ways of coping with stress and anxiety apart from putting something in my mouth!! (easier said than done!!!!!!!!!!!) and around trying to change some not very helpful late night eating patterns, again, much easier said than done. Hoping that doing some of that work now will set me up well for the post surgery period.

Any tips around the optifast - which products do you like/not like?
Back to top Go down
jessidee86
jessidee86

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Noob for Newcastle Empty
PostSubject: Noob for Newcastle   Noob for Newcastle EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 11:53 am

Hi guys, I'm on the path to WLS. I have seen my surgeon (Dr. Karlihoo) in November, after dropping out of the program (pre-surgery) 3.5-4yrs ago. Since seeing Dr. Karlihoo this time, I have to see the dietician every couple of weeks, I've been to the psychologist to discuss my expectations, and what I want from the surgery. I currently weigh in at 194.2kgs, down from 201.6kg on November 2. I am currently on the maintainence program of Optifast, and head back to the dietician in 11 days. I go back to the surgeon in February, 2013 and discuss my options with him then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noob for Newcastle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob for Newcastle   Noob for Newcastle Empty

Back to top Go down

Noob for Newcastle
Page 1 of 1