Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2012-02-14

Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 7:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Considering I've lost 20kg, my boobs are still the same. Depends on what bra I wear, the band size differs but the cup size is still the same.

I know they'll go eventually, so I guess I should enjoy them while I can, not that they're perky, the girls have been heading south for years.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012, 12:35 am

i was at the start of this journey a 24DD/E
now i am a 22D - with the clasp being moved down 2 (wow never done that before)
i was C cup growing up - so thats ok - but yeh mine are now like soft on top - firm underneath
oh well
age! lol
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Oct 2012, 7:12 am

Yup I got the wrinkling happening. I'm wearing a bra I bought last year sometime that my cups were runneth over and now it fits. Won't be able to show the girls off much longer in low cut tops. Not sexy at all.
Back to top Go down
demilanni
Part of the furniture
demilanni

Female
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Oct 2012, 6:29 am

Noticed this morning mine are getting wrinkly at the top. Went to an intamo party and as soon asi got my top off she was clucking at my too big bra. Lol I will def have the tennis ball boobs
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 7:08 am

Ginka loved reading your little story about boobs,so true
Back to top Go down
glenmaree
Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: funny   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 6:31 am

Ginka

You are very talented and one funny lady - you should expand your piece on shrinking boobs and send it to a womens mag - so funny!!!!

G
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 3:45 am

Sadly, the girls are now starting to shrink :(. I've chucked on a bra today and I used to fill the cups, now they're baggy cups.

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Sep 2012, 1:59 am

just rememer - always got oob lift as a back up and with your slender figures if your mammories stayed on the big size you'd get bad backs.

as a friends hubby used to say "more than a mouth/hand full is a waste" lol
Back to top Go down
spidee

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Sep 2012, 1:38 am

I have a friend who was sleeved about 2 years ago. She tells me that instead of being a 38 D, she's now a 36 Long.. the image is nightmarish.Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 595690
Back to top Go down
Ginka
Part of the furniture
Ginka

Female
Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Sep 2012, 12:39 am

Mine have gone from a 20 dd to 16 c, sofar. Got so anxious over it the other day so wrote this in my diary:

Dear boobies

After stopping at Woollies and having to deal with readjusting you at least a dozen times, I headed to Big W and got myself a size 12-14 Ahh bra as a temporary measure, and it fitted too well. The last time I tried one on was to wear in the hospital and alas you were too big for them then.

Today I have realised that you have decided to disappear and will not be coming back - it really does break my heart. We’ve been through so much together, I hate not seeing you and holding your fullness. From those early days - circa 9 years of age - when you arrived far ahead of schedule and much larger than those of girls older than I. Our first few years were rough. Were it not for you I may have been spared being referred to as ‘Jugs’. Admittedly, we did not get off to the perkiest of starts.

Then came the good years. It was great to be 16 years old and C cup. In my late teens and early 20s your mere presence played a key role in many of my adventures. My friends still vividly remember me using you to hold and drink a stubby of beer, and then there was that night after a few drinks we decided to flash motorists on Salisbury Hwy. I have always enjoyed the attention that your fullness gave me and how you made me feel like a woman.

Then came my children and our relationship changed. Who’d have known you were so multi-talented, and that this new stage of our relationship would be so fulfilling? I thank you every time I see look at my healthy kids and ponder what will happen to you further once my daughter is fully weaned.

So why is it that you have chosen to go? Have I offended you in some way? Okay, so I have lost just over 30 kg but did you have to completely deflate and go squishy on me and start escaping out of my new 2 month old bra’s? What will happen to you when I have weaned and have finished losing weight – you’re scaring the hell out of me? Is this some sort of middle aged rebellion? Need you add insult to the injury of my having crested the summit of the 40’s? Whatever it is, knock it the hell off already! Perk up dammit or I’ll take you to the shrink. That. Is. All.

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
*alexita*
*alexita*

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 11:17 pm

thanks ladies...oh god i have the tennis balss in sock analogy now in my head....really really reallllyy hope mine dont go down that way!! :S
Back to top Go down
MissMelly
Part of the furniture
MissMelly

Female
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 9:57 am

At the start of my sleeve journey I started off as a 18f then almost 4mths out I had a bra fitting and was a 14g now just had new bras and now a 12g so no shrinkage for me.

Cheers
Melissa
Back to top Go down
Belle91

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 9:00 am

I used to be an E, and now 5 months post surgery and after losing 30kg, Im down to a C-D. They were the first place i lost weight.

They have become very small and not so perky, but I cant say I have ever had perky boobs so for me its not a worry. I have found that in the last month as my body is starting to tone up a little and by going to the gym they have become better.

I would love a boob lift, but because im only 21 and the fact that they will get bigger when i get pregnant and then deflate again im not really considering it anymore. I just think to myself that you can always buy good bras to make them look good under clothes!
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 10:15 am

I brought a health mag and it talked about boobs. i will post the ingo when i get around to reading it
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 10:11 am

My friend is 1 1/2 years post sleeve and she sent me a pic of her boobs (she wore a bra and took the photo looking down). Just a lot of loose skin. She's so upset at this.

Like someone posted on another forum, mine will end up like 2 tennis balls in socks. I'll be able to kick them around.
Back to top Go down
Gretchen
Part of the furniture
Gretchen

Female
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 5:51 am

I was an E or DD originally and now im more of a D but it depends on the bra.. hasn't changed much other than not sitting where I'd like them too >< haha
Back to top Go down
*alexita*
*alexita*

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 5:48 am

very happy this thread exists... this is one of my biggest concerns yet! i have D DD cup and love them, but i think they will all go with the weight....in which case i am dam scared of what i will end up with...loose skin in that area freaks me out!! has anyone lost their boobs and had only saggy skin left?? i might i have to get a boob job afterwards ey???
Back to top Go down
enough is enough
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2012-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012, 11:02 am

I had a breast reduction nearly 2 yrs ago went from a J J cup to a C-D. Was ment to kick start weight lose but hasnt happened. Hoping if I do sleeve I will have nice healthy figure all over.
Back to top Go down
Gretchen
Part of the furniture
Gretchen

Female
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 2:22 pm

mine went down about half a cup size.. mine have never been perky and things are certainly getting worse rather than better -________- i wish i had nice boobs.. hahahaha
Gretchen.
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 7:27 am

I didn't lose mine - so there is hope yet!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 7:03 am

Considering I've lost 20kg, my boobs are still the same. Depends on what bra I wear, the band size differs but the cup size is still the same.

I know they'll go eventually, so I guess I should enjoy them while I can, not that they're perky, the girls have been heading south for years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrinking boobs :(
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2