Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Curvychick71
Curvychick71

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Shrinking boobs :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:11 am

Sara777 My sister had an eyelid lift and some of it was covered. Something about the droppy lid affecting sight??? haha (Medically)
Back to top Go down
pippimoo
pippimoo

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2013-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 12:08 pm

It will be at least 6 months as I don't get sleeved till June. I have 25-30kg to lose so I am hoping with the help of my are whipping personal trainer I will be there by this time next year.

But once I know I will post all about it
Back to top Go down
enough is enough
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2012-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 10:03 am

picture 2 rubgy balls on your chest. that was my boobs 2.5 yrs ago. my little girl used to say mummy dint have a tummy mummy git boobies. i kid u not my entire belly was cover by boob.
when my babies were 4 weeks old my girl cuddled in she slept on my boob i dont mean feeding i mean ON my boob was bigger in length and weight than my babies.

i was JJ cup full and bludging. my babies were only 2 pounds(1kg) born

i had a reduction and lift with dr graham sellars in sydney. i was at the time his biggest gal. he got me to a C cup. with normal drops and weight gain since i am a D now. too me D is tiny!
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 4:27 am

pippimoo wrote:
From what I have read online there is now a IPL boob lift you can get. There is a place in Brisbane that does it called Namaste beauty. It costs $1700 I think (save that on food cost) when I am at goal I am going to give that a go

I never heard of that....if it works I would be interested as well...Let us know!!
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 4:25 am

lin1970 wrote:
sara phi will cover it just see a plastic surgeon not a cosmetic one, all medicare nos are covered

Really...that si exciting....Boob job...here I come...after I recover from my Sleeve that is...

Wow...is that the case for eyelid lifts I wonder?

mmmm...must check that out
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 9:24 am

sara phi will cover it just see a plastic surgeon not a cosmetic one, all medicare nos are covered
Back to top Go down
pippimoo
pippimoo

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2013-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 12:23 pm

From what I have read online there is now a IPL boob lift you can get. There is a place in Brisbane that does it called Namaste beauty. It costs $1700 I think (save that on food cost) when I am at goal I am going to give that a go
Back to top Go down
mammabear25
Part of the furniture
mammabear25

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 11:58 am

I wasnt big breasted to start with i was a 18c, a full C but probably a D, had alot of back fat and under arm fat, im now just a 12b,
I regard my breasts as empty tea bags:( all the filling is at the bottom with loose skin on the top, but i still prefer this than the horrible health problems i used to have.

I would love a breast lift, not sure on a boob job as such but currently saving for my tummy tuck which will give me my flat stomach i havent had for 20 years....each to their own
Back to top Go down
fattothinner45

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 12:37 am

So long as i don't come back minus a kidney ....lol....
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 10:51 pm

I say we all do a trip to Bali next year for a full over haul xxxx
Back to top Go down
fattothinner45

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 2:50 pm

My boobs have been very sad for years since breastfeeding my 3rd son for a year really,they lost volume and direction ......so far have lost more back fat than breast fat [not that i have a lot to spare],i have a tattoo of a rose on my right boob and hubby loves to tell all and sundry that it started out as a normal rose and now it is a long stemmed one......smart arse.....would love to have a nice set of perky,or at least forward pointing boobs....but thank god for bras.....think i'll have to make do with some nicer bras once a bit more weight comes off......unless i have a lotto win.....Shrinking boobs :( 65317
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 5:09 am

That's right Tracey.......always something positive......mmmmm.....just needed to lift the knee socks boobs to see what under them lolololo
Back to top Go down
Tracey_379
Part of the furniture
Tracey_379

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 11:35 pm

So there is a silver linning to empty knee sock boobs that's awesome lol
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 11:29 pm

Oh well at least we can all discuss the Breast lift......and did you know if it is medically necessary plastic surgery is covered by Phi.......I can see a backache coming on.......resulting from empty knee sock boobs....heheheheeh
Back to top Go down
Tracey_379
Part of the furniture
Tracey_379

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 11:24 pm

Lol Sara

I am well on my way to empty knee sock boobs :(
Back to top Go down
suzyf
suzyf

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 12:47 pm

Ha ha Sara, I was thinking the same - as I'm only 2.5 weeks out I have a long way to go yet but kinda thinking it's inevitable !!
And if littlemisscee at only 25 has a lift in the pipe line what hope is there for those of us who a bit older :Susan
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 11:09 am

Just worried and sorry if I offend anyone.....but you know those national geographic shows that shows those poor ladies with what looks like two empty knee socks but are really boobs......well that is what i am scared I will end up with ------two long empty sock boobs....... Shrinking boobs :( 878453
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 10:28 am

Haven't had one.. But have one in the works!

So not loving that side effect of the weight loss!!!!
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 10:13 am

Have any of you guys had a boob job......
Back to top Go down
Tracey_379
Part of the furniture
Tracey_379

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 7:29 am

Lol too funny

I can totally relate boobs being best fat bit but turning into old fried eggs. It is a creul joke that your best fat bit is the first to go. I wish I could lose my butt or tummy as quick.
:
Back to top Go down
Chongololo
Part of the furniture
Chongololo

Female
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2013-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 6:28 am

*scared squeak* I love my boobs, they are the only fat bit of me I like... Ginka has it in one.

I know its not going to be pretty. I am going to have to buy myself some new ones, and just cling onto that in the interim.... When I lost the most weight I managed before I had wrinkles on top and the old 'fried egg' look when lying flat...

noooooooooooooooooo

*doing it for health and longevity, not for vanity - keep telling yourself this....*

cheers, L
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2012-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 9:29 pm

Whilst I've gone down in band size...was I think a 22 (the bras I wore were from the US, so some were 40 and some were 42) and cup size DD/DDD/E (again, depending on the style), I went into Bras n Things the other week and was fitted for a new bra.......

16F

F cup

How?

Damn you boobs!
Back to top Go down
Tracey_379
Part of the furniture
Tracey_379

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 8:13 am

OMG when my husband said I think u have lost all your weight from boobs he was only joking but he wasn't far wrong. I am 5.5 months post op about 30kg lost I went to buy new bras today I use to be a 22F today I bought 16DD. So does any one know how I can apply for membership to the itty bitty titty committee?
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012, 12:41 am

Mine have dropped in size to but no wrinkles in sight,lol
Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012, 12:35 am

i was at the start of this journey a 24DD/E
now i am a 22D - with the clasp being moved down 2 (wow never done that before)
i was C cup growing up - so thats ok - but yeh mine are now like soft on top - firm underneath
oh well
age! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrinking boobs :(   Shrinking boobs :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrinking boobs :(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next