5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackchook
Blackchook

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Holy Moly, the pain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Moly, the pain!   Holy Moly, the pain! EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012, 12:20 pm

I had the same pain again on the weekend from having frozen youghurt - only a little bit too.

I think it must be indigestion or wind pain so I am going to try double strength mylanta tablets if it happens again. The pharmacist says I can have them as well as nexium.

It makes me nervous to eat in public as sometimes the pain is so bad that I feel I need to vomit to get rid of the pain.

Hopefully it goes away soon
Back to top Go down
Cherryseven
Part of the furniture
Cherryseven

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Holy Moly, the pain!   Holy Moly, the pain! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 12:24 pm

2 months out and in pain after eating 1 bite too much of lasagna. This is the second time I've done it damn my head and mouth because I'm suffering now.
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Holy Moly, the pain!   Holy Moly, the pain! EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 9:10 am

I done that about 6 weeks out with tuna and a cruskit! Oh did I pay and have not eaten tuna since!

Your body needs all the vitamins and minerals and protien it can get so dont waste it on stuff that does not give your body nutrients.And start of on softer stuff and build up slowly from there the chips are heavy and just sit in your tummy.

shelly
Back to top Go down
Jace68
Jace68

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Holy Moly, the pain!   Holy Moly, the pain! EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 7:35 am

Yeah no problems at all. Obviously I can't eat too many but I can eat them - maybe too often!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Holy Moly, the pain!   Holy Moly, the pain! EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 2:36 am

Jace. Does that mean you have eaten chips since and been okay with them?
Back to top Go down
Jace68
Jace68

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Holy Moly, the pain!   Holy Moly, the pain! EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 9:39 pm

Hi I did something similar about 5 weeks out. I was toddling along really well and ate some hot chips for lunch. Next thing I felt yuk, started sweating and just felt very uncomfortable. I went for a big walk to try and help things along but started to feel faint. Went over to my room (of course we were staying elsewhere for a party - I'm thinking oh shit in the middle of nowhere I am going to have issues now!). About 10 minutes later up SLID the chips and I felt instantly better.

This never happened again and I kind of put it down to not chewing properly and a bit too greasy. Yummy though. I'm now 5 months out and have no dramas - except I need a kick up the butt at the moment to eat the right things!

Jace
Back to top Go down
Blackchook
Blackchook

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Holy Moly, the pain!   Holy Moly, the pain! EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 2:42 pm

OMG! My first real bout of pain after having the surgery.

I am only 8 weeks out and feeling really good. I usually opt for the healthiest options when eating because my body feels like it.

But tonight I had a couple of potato chips, not very many at all, but ate them too quickly and the pain was terrible.

It was a heaving pain that I felt in my sternum, and I ended up bringing the chips back up after a painful 10 minutes.

I will never do that again. Such a bugger as I had not vomited at all since having the surgery and I was on such a good streak.

Does anyone know, will this always happen if I eat too quickly or did it just happen as I am still only 8 weeks post op?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Moly, the pain!   Holy Moly, the pain! Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Moly, the pain!
Page 1 of 1