AuthorMessage
bigrockinguy
Part of the furniture
bigrockinguy

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2012-02-07

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 11:24 am

Damn straight here to....even when i was at a smaller weight i never felt this cold,always slept,well.......you know and just under a doona.....since i put on weight during the years its given me a false blanket so to speak,now that im loosing it,dang im cold,aircon on going to bed in trackie dacks etc
Back to top Go down
Kateh (Bluedog)
Part of the furniture
Kateh (Bluedog)

Female
Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-10-04

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 11:14 am

Tell me about it!! Its cold, wet, windy & bloody cold over here tonight. I got home at 9 am went to bed, went back to work then got home at 5 pm & then went back to bed LOL. My legs are so cold I just cant get them warm!! Glad hubby home ;)

I cant get warm! 302927 I cant get warm! 302927 I cant get warm! 302927 I cant get warm! 302927 I cant get warm! 302927
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 10:06 am

Agreed melb has been so damn cold lately..

Back to top Go down
Kate + Mum (123katepink)
Part of the furniture
Kate + Mum (123katepink)

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-07-14

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 9:54 am

Freezing here too, im in Melbourne and its awfully chilly :( Once I get cold, I just cant seem to warm up.. my feet get so cold my toes go yellow and socks, slippers and blankets just dont help :(
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 4:39 am

My favourite possession is my new electric blanket - it heats up the bed super fast, and I can leave it on all night on the lowest setting, which is low enough to keep me warm, but not hot enough to cook my organs like my old one!
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 3:14 am

I had a heat bag last night in bed with me..

I was Free-eee-eeeezing.

Back to top Go down
snowbunny
Part of the furniture
snowbunny

Female
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-06-14

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 9:03 am

Invest in a good set of thermals. I got some from Kathmandu and are made in NZ and they are fab. I wear a beanie, thermals, gloves and windbreaker jacket over fleece jacket and I am WARM. I do not care what I look like either!!

Oh, and a thermal headband/earwarmer thing that I wear skiing.
All Good and I am in Sunny WA. lol
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2012-04-15

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 8:32 am

Yeah I dont drink near enough and I feel like I have bloody ice running through my veins at the moment
Back to top Go down
bindi78

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-02-26

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 8:28 am

Hi Guys

I lost 90kilos with the band and I was always so cold it felt sick with cold my body and bones ached it was horrible!!! I have since lost the band and I am waiting to be sleeved 3rd July Yay I have since put on 40kilos in nearly a year so sad :( But I am not as cold....................Keeping your fluid intake up will help it insulates the body as I couldnt keep anything down I ended up close to death I was so dry and malnourished but when I went into hospital and put on a drip i could believe what a difference just fluid made so drink up guys

Bindi
Back to top Go down
BFSCOTT
Part of the furniture

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2012-03-22

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 6:27 am

PiercedMumma08 wrote:
I seem to have misplaced my 86 kilo blanket.

LOL!

I hope I loose mine soon!!! but I must admit I have been feeling the cold this season too.

cheers
Scott
Back to top Go down
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2011-08-20

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 6:20 am

Yep,
Freezing this winter, into 3 or 4 layers of clothes already, a record for me who was always too hot. Don't miss my nearly 30 kg hot water bottle

Back to top Go down
Healthymum
Healthymum

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-12-25

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 5:29 am

LOL!

PiercedMumma08

Love it!!
Back to top Go down
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 5:27 am

I seem to have misplaced my 86 kilo blanket.
Back to top Go down
Healthymum
Healthymum

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-12-25

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 3:14 am

I have been the same!

I have had the fire, thermals and jumpers on and my partner is next to me shirtless, sweating his butt off!! AND WINTER HASN"T EVEN KICKED IN YET!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2011-10-01

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 12:36 am

As I type now here in the Blue Mountains, its is 5.4 degrees. I grew up in Lithgow which my mum says reminds her of her Scottish home town, weather and all!.....although we don't get the snow that Scotland does! I am really feeling the cold this year too. Someone must have accidently taken my work cardigan home yesterday and I didn't discover it until the end of my shift at 10pm. When you are dressed in a light short sleeved polyester nurses uniform, the run to the car in icy rain and the wait for the cars heater to get going warm was quite an experience!
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 12:14 am

I to have never felt this cold in my life,i was brought up in Scotland and it was'nt this cold.
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptySun 10 Jun 2012, 10:41 am

Ditto here

Didn't help that it snowed here this week and we had the coldest day on record with a high of 0.4 degrees! And our heat pump is broken.

Thank goodness for electric blankets and friends with spare heaters.
Back to top Go down
Kateh (Bluedog)
Part of the furniture
Kateh (Bluedog)

Female
Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-10-04

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptySun 10 Jun 2012, 9:35 am

Haha "freezing my box off"!! Love it, describes me to a Tee!
Know how you feeling girls, in bed this arvo (its 430pm) I cant get warm! 302927 with electric blanket & a hot cuppa in hand. Doesn't help it's wet, cold & windy outside!!
Back to top Go down
Smurfette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Smurfette

Female
Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2010-08-15

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptySun 10 Jun 2012, 8:53 am

PM I am the same; freezing my box off! They say it takes two to three years for the brain to catch up with the body; but I sure do wish it was sooner. I am so cold; the power bill is going up again this winter. On the other hand last summer I think I turned on the air con once; what a saving.
Back to top Go down
BFSCOTT
Part of the furniture

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2012-03-22

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptySun 10 Jun 2012, 8:31 am

PiercedMumma08 wrote:
Ive never been so cold in all my life.

I have low blood pressure to start and Im freezing.

I have on the heater, flannelette PJ's, football socks, ugh boots, a singlet and Im still freezing.

Why am I sooooo cold?

So ya chilling out then PM! I cant get warm! 217555
Back to top Go down
steph11
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-09-09

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptySun 10 Jun 2012, 7:26 am

Because you are SO skinny Piercedmumma would be my bet, no insulation left this winter for you! Perhaps some exercise may help get the blood pumping around?

S
Back to top Go down
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! EmptySun 10 Jun 2012, 6:40 am

Ive never been so cold in all my life.

I have low blood pressure to start and Im freezing.

I have on the heater, flannelette PJ's, football socks, ugh boots, a singlet and Im still freezing.

Why am I sooooo cold?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I cant get warm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant get warm!   I cant get warm! Empty

Back to top Go down

I cant get warm!
Page 1 of 1