Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About to have sleeve what pain should i expect compared to having band?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bindi78

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-02-26

About to have sleeve what pain should i expect compared to having band? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About to have sleeve what pain should i expect compared to having band?   About to have sleeve what pain should i expect compared to having band? EmptySun 27 May 2012, 6:12 am

Thanks :) I am getting excited now so I guess in high and sight I don't really care how much pain I will be in but I still like to know what I am up for thanks again
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: About to have sleeve what pain should i expect compared to having band?   About to have sleeve what pain should i expect compared to having band? EmptySun 27 May 2012, 4:06 am

hmmmmmm... well I found it quite uncomfortable in the first few hours out of the aneasthetic but I was stupid and didnt push the pain button.. had I have done that I would not have had any pain at all.

I found recovery much much quicker than the band as well as the food stages easier to cope with.

Day after the op I felt really "normal" and was feeling like I had not had surgery when I got home... but that could just have been me.

It was much less pain than dealing with the port and the band healing with a foreign objects in the wound
Back to top Go down
bindi78

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: About to have sleeve what pain should i expect compared to having band?   About to have sleeve what pain should i expect compared to having band? EmptySat 26 May 2012, 1:08 pm

Hi guys,

When I had the band I found I hardly had any pain after the operation mainly trapped wind and a bit of shoulder tip pain, what is the pain with the sleeve like? What should I expect in comparison to the band?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About to have sleeve what pain should i expect compared to having band?   About to have sleeve what pain should i expect compared to having band? Empty

Back to top Go down

About to have sleeve what pain should i expect compared to having band?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: From Band To Sleeve-
Jump to: