3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavea
Lavea

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Approved for ERSB! Empty
PostSubject: Thats wonderful news, I find out tomorrow ....   Approved for ERSB! EmptyMon 04 Jun 2012, 8:42 am

FrogPrincess wrote:
Yay just had to share my excitement at receiving approval today for early release of super. Last week I was a bit stressed about it as they'd sent me a letter asking for more letters from my surgeon & GP and I thought it was because they didn't like the way they'd been worded. A few phone calls (and escalation to a senior) later and it turned out to be a false alarm - whoever had printed off my application for the assessor hadn't printed the two gp/surgeon letters I'd sent, so they hadn't been included on my assessment file.

PHEW what a relief!!! I thought I was going to have to get my surgeon & GP to write re-worded letters which would have been a pain in the ***! Not to mention it would have delayed everything by another 2 weeks if it had needed to be re-assessed...

Warning To Others: They didn't approve release of funds to reimburse the bills I've already paid (over $300 worth) which is a bit annoying :/ but hey at least I have all my out-of-pocket costs covered now, as long as the anaesthetist bill comes in the same as what was quoted (fingers crossed...)

Good luck to anyone else applying and if anyone has questions
About the application process, let me know, I'm happy to help.
Back to top Go down
coco80

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-03-24

Approved for ERSB! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Approved for ERSB!   Approved for ERSB! EmptyMon 21 May 2012, 11:31 am

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news!!!!
Back to top Go down
FrogPrincess
FrogPrincess

Female
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Approved for ERSB! Empty
PostSubject: Approved for ERSB!   Approved for ERSB! EmptyMon 21 May 2012, 1:17 am

Yay just had to share my excitement at receiving approval today for early release of super. Last week I was a bit stressed about it as they'd sent me a letter asking for more letters from my surgeon & GP and I thought it was because they didn't like the way they'd been worded. A few phone calls (and escalation to a senior) later and it turned out to be a false alarm - whoever had printed off my application for the assessor hadn't printed the two gp/surgeon letters I'd sent, so they hadn't been included on my assessment file.

PHEW what a relief!!! I thought I was going to have to get my surgeon & GP to write re-worded letters which would have been a pain in the ***! Not to mention it would have delayed everything by another 2 weeks if it had needed to be re-assessed...

Warning To Others: They didn't approve release of funds to reimburse the bills I've already paid (over $300 worth) which is a bit annoying :/ but hey at least I have all my out-of-pocket costs covered now, as long as the anaesthetist bill comes in the same as what was quoted (fingers crossed...)

Good luck to anyone else applying and if anyone has questions
About the application process, let me know, I'm happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Approved for ERSB! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Approved for ERSB!   Approved for ERSB! Empty

Back to top Go down

Approved for ERSB!
Page 1 of 1