lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Weight gain post abdominal surgery? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight gain post abdominal surgery?   Weight gain post abdominal surgery? EmptySun 08 Jul 2012, 10:58 pm

Thankyou for your response S,
Yeh the ticker never lies!!!
Lol!

I keep having thses plateaus ALL the time, I frustrate myself bigtime. Lose a bit, feel like I am not eating enough, sometimes. i deprive myself or feel like I am. Since the gall bladder. started playing up I have been constipated most of the time and now am taking osmolax every 2 days at least.
I have come further than I ever thought I would get and wonder if I am just setting myself up for failure yet again........
Linda
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Weight gain post abdominal surgery?   Weight gain post abdominal surgery? EmptySun 08 Jul 2012, 2:53 pm

Sorry Linda....I only just saw this. I know it has resolved because I've seen your ticker dropping...but for the record I put on a lot of weight while in the hospital post hysterectomy...like maybe 5+ kgs or more. I also had a bit of internal bleeding and a blood transfusion but think it was from all the fluids and bloating.

S
Back to top Go down
lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Weight gain post abdominal surgery?   Weight gain post abdominal surgery? EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 11:13 pm

hi all,

I had laparoscopic cholecystectomy on Saturday, home from hospital Sunday morning and thought I would have lost some weight when I weighed this morning..... not so!
Scales are showing 3 kgs heavier than Saturday morning.
Has anyone else had this type of thing happen to them & how long did it take to resolve?
My stomach is quite bloated, so
i suppose that there is still some fluid floating around inside +/- gas that has not yet been absorbed.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weight gain post abdominal surgery?   Weight gain post abdominal surgery? Empty

Back to top Go down

Weight gain post abdominal surgery?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Dietitians, Dieting, Exercising and more :: Diet, Exercise and more :: Other Health Issues-
Jump to: