Part of the furniture
Nicky63

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2012-03-09

Dr Bissell  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Bissell    Dr Bissell  EmptyMon 21 May 2012, 12:07 pm

Hi KBON

Dr France is removing my band 6 June, can't wait. Not sure when my sleeve will be done until he has removed my band, he said between 4 and 6 months. I've had my band for 7 years so not sure how damaged the old tum will be until he gets in and removes the band.
I'm keeping everything crossed and hoping it is less waiting time for the sleeve.
Back to top Go down
kity1_cat

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Dr Bissell  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Bissell    Dr Bissell  EmptyMon 21 May 2012, 1:48 am

Hi, Like you I was baanded by Dr Bissell about 3 yrs ago. I really have not lost much weight at all but I have gone through alot of pain,vomiting etc from the band = I want band out. I am having my band out on the 22nd June. Dr Chisholm from Flinders Private will be removing mine and 3 months later I will be having a Gastric Bypass. Please let us know how you go with out band as I am worried I am going to balloon out.
Back to top Go down
KBON

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-05-20

Dr Bissell  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Bissell    Dr Bissell  EmptySun 20 May 2012, 10:58 am

HI all, I had my band done by Dr Bessell three years ago. I recently had my band removed by Dr France at Ashford hospital he is lovely, i am waiting the 4-5 months to give my stomach a chance to heal then Dr France will be doing my sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Serina

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Dr Bissell  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Bissell    Dr Bissell  EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 1:43 pm

To my knowledge Bessel does not sleeve and to be honest the guy is a total ass. I met him several times when i was looking at a band and decided he attitude sucks and to me he was all about the $$$.

Do your self a favour and go and see Dr Michael France at Ashford - he can remove your band and give you a sleeve - not at the same time. Lovely man, fantastic bed side manner and he actually cares
Back to top Go down

Dr Bissell  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Bissell    Dr Bissell  EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 9:49 pm

Hi ...I cant help you with the doc but will say if you dont like his beside manner then find a different doc... its pretty important to have a good relationship with your sleeve doc

As for how long in hospital...usually with plain sailing about 3 days...though some like me stay more cos we live a distance from the hospital and doc.
Back to top Go down
kity1_cat

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Dr Bissell  Empty
PostSubject: Dr Bissell    Dr Bissell  EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 4:17 pm

Hi, I am new to this forum but I was wondering if anyone knows if Dr Bissell in Adelaide does sleeves? He did my band but from what I can see on his web site he does bands and Gastric bypasses. I'm not sure I want to go down that road. Plus I didn't like his bed side manner...:/ Also how long do people generally stay in hospital for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr Bissell  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Bissell    Dr Bissell  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Bissell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: From Band To Sleeve-
Jump to: