AuthorMessage
Magickal1
Magickal1

Female
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2012-03-28

ABscess Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABscess Tooth   ABscess Tooth EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 2:16 pm

Wow that's a pretty good price! if they say they can for 1000 I'm in but I've been quoted on a root canal before for $3000 ahhh hell NO not for a very back tooth they pulled that sucker out! So much conflicting info unlike you jacko other ppl and receptionist said they cant pull whilst infected in case it went into your blood stream from the hole left behind. Lucky you is all I can say! I just hope the meds do there thing and nothing happens to interfere with my surgery date :)
Back to top Go down
Jacko84
Part of the furniture
Jacko84

Male
Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2011-02-14

ABscess Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABscess Tooth   ABscess Tooth EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 1:16 pm

i was on holiday in adelaide with a major abscess, put up with it for 3 days rang a dentist went in he said 200pull it out, upto 1000 for root canal. it was a big abscess and he pulled it there and then, instant relief.
Back to top Go down
Magickal1
Magickal1

Female

ABscess Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABscess Tooth   ABscess Tooth EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:17 pm

Thanks Tigga I've used oil of clove before it's AMAZING at pain relief but the taste should come with a severe warning label! lolz

The abscess ruptured sometime last night and I've had no pain all day. I still called the dentist and have an appt on sat for him to check it out and make sure nothing else is required but the receptionist seemed happy that it had burst and I was on antibiotics and just to keep taking them. She didn't seem to think pulling or root canal was needed unless the dentist says so; that being the case I'm crossing all fingers and toes and taking my meds and praying lol
Back to top Go down
Tigga
Part of the furniture
Tigga

Female
Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-09-25

ABscess Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABscess Tooth   ABscess Tooth EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 11:55 am

This is an excellent remedy use clove oil 1= 2 drops in 20ml warm water, this will ease the infection and the absess.
Back to top Go down
Magickal1
Magickal1

Female

ABscess Tooth Empty
PostSubject: ABscess Tooth   ABscess Tooth EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 2:14 pm

Hi Peeps,

I know not what you were expecting BUT neither was I!! I got a sore tooth on Friday and my neck glad was swollen sat so I went to the dr thinking that was why my tooth hurt (I had a cavity fixed approx 8-9months ago there) and he gave me antibiotics. Now I'm at Sunday night and the side of my gum where my tooth hurts is swollen and white with infection WTF!!! I'm assuming this is an abscess and have no idea how to treat it and more importantly how it will affect my surgery. I just want to go and get it pulled but my mum says that you can't until the infection is gone and things online say if won't go away until the tooth is pulled or the site is drained ahhhhhhhh so lost and freak'n out and OMG is it painful!!!

Why does this have to happen NOW! gah

Has anybody else had an abscess and can you shed any light on what I need to do other then ring around like crazy tomorrow trying to get in to see a dentist :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ABscess Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABscess Tooth   ABscess Tooth Empty

Back to top Go down

ABscess Tooth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Dietitians, Dieting, Exercising and more :: Diet, Exercise and more :: Other Health Issues-
Jump to: