Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
qwerty

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-01-03

idiopathic intracranial hypertension??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: idiopathic intracranial hypertension???   idiopathic intracranial hypertension??? EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 11:05 am

fat_blaster wrote:
so because they couldn't find a clot or stenosis they're blaming me having high CSF pressure in my skull on being overweight and aren't doing any other investigations....i've spent 21years being overweight and only had headaches that lead to this diagnosis for 12-18 months. doctors wouldn't even believe me either, just put it to stress and tension head aches handed over a script for valium and said take one at the start of every week!

Gah, if it was based on being overweight then every overweight female between the age of 18-50 would have it...not 50people in south australia...and all of america would as well not 132 in every 100,000 people! makes me so angry and its such a cop out.

are you on the pill cause the pill can cause that.
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: idiopathic intracranial hypertension???   idiopathic intracranial hypertension??? EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 9:52 am

Oh, didn't you know - if you are overweight, let alone obese, the answer to every problem is because you're fat! Doesn't matter what it is - if you lose weight, you'll be okay.
NOT!!!
Back to top Go down
fat_blaster

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: idiopathic intracranial hypertension???   idiopathic intracranial hypertension??? EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 9:04 am

so because they couldn't find a clot or stenosis they're blaming me having high CSF pressure in my skull on being overweight and aren't doing any other investigations....i've spent 21years being overweight and only had headaches that lead to this diagnosis for 12-18 months. doctors wouldn't even believe me either, just put it to stress and tension head aches handed over a script for valium and said take one at the start of every week!

Gah, if it was based on being overweight then every overweight female between the age of 18-50 would have it...not 50people in south australia...and all of america would as well not 132 in every 100,000 people! makes me so angry and its such a cop out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idiopathic intracranial hypertension???   idiopathic intracranial hypertension??? Empty

Back to top Go down

idiopathic intracranial hypertension???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Dietitians, Dieting, Exercising and more :: Diet, Exercise and more :: Other Health Issues-
Jump to: