chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Swisse Appetite suppressant post op Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swisse Appetite suppressant post op   Swisse Appetite suppressant post op EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 10:29 pm

I agree with D'Girlz - check with your doc first.

I also struggle with the sweet cravings, but also like D'Girlz said, more protein often helps.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
D'Girlz
Top Poster
Top Poster
D'Girlz

Female
Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Swisse Appetite suppressant post op   Swisse Appetite suppressant post op EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 2:20 pm

I wouldn't try them as to surpress your appetite, they swell alot in your stomach. Could be a problem. Please talk to your dietician and surgeon before trying them.

If you are trying to kick a sweet tooth - have protein only for 3 days and no carbs. This will help you to get the sweet tooth under control again. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Sarah74
Sarah74

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Swisse Appetite suppressant post op   Swisse Appetite suppressant post op EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 12:05 pm

Hi all,

I have lost 28 kgs since last September, however i still have another 8 kilos to go. I still crave sweet thins and still have try hard to stop snacking. I have not lost my 'taste' for any foods really, just feel the same as I did pre-sleeve.

I saw this product on TV the other night -do you think it would be OK to use after the sleeve? I just need to get my cravings under control to loose this last little bit.

Any advice?

Thanks!!!

Swisse Appetite suppressant post op 697586

S x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swisse Appetite suppressant post op   Swisse Appetite suppressant post op Empty

Back to top Go down

Swisse Appetite suppressant post op
Page 1 of 1