6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris36
Chris36

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Newbie. Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie. Hello Everyone!   Newbie. Hello Everyone! EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 1:09 pm

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the tips re the sample boxes. You know I always though... "Someone should make a mixed box" of this sort of stuff. One thing with Tony Ferguson, you could buy the individual packets.

Nutmeg.... I love your comment.... I could like the lid of a bin... hahahaha, crack up! I felt that way about the TF soups. YUCKO!! Nothing worse than getting set to eat/drink it and it tastes like crap!

I don't mind the Choc and Vanilla Optifast so far. I would like to try the coffee and strawberry. So I'll give it all a whirl and see what happens.

I'm doing one shake a day at the moment, just building up my resolve! hahaha But you know what, I'm feeling better just doing that! So thats a good thing!

Christina.
Back to top Go down
Trac
Trac

Female
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Newbie. Hello Everyone!   Newbie. Hello Everyone! EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 4:17 am

Hey Chris

Yep one week to go now. NutMeg is right you can get sample boxes, I get them from my local chemist (it's a Chemmart Chemist if you have them down NSW) and they have 2 of each flavour (8 in a box), I prefer this to getting a large box of the same flavour so I don't get sick of the taste, I must be an odd one because I don't mind the Optifast, but I do drink them quick. I tried the chocolate bar but personally found it chewy so haven't tried any others and haven't done soups or deserts. Your taste buds will tell you which one.
Back to top Go down
Jaime
Part of the furniture
Jaime

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Newbie. Hello Everyone!   Newbie. Hello Everyone! EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 3:02 am

Welcome Chris :)
Back to top Go down
NutMeg
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Newbie. Hello Everyone!   Newbie. Hello Everyone! EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 10:19 am

Hello and welcome Chris!

Not too long to go, and you never will hear those numbers again!

Everyone has such different tastes, you might like one flavour more than another. I found the coffee and strawberry to be the most palatable (and of course the most expensive!!) I like all the bars too. Out of the vanilla and the chocolate - definitely the chocolate. I'd rather lick a bin lid than eat/drink the soups again, but some people really enjoyed them.

My dietitian sold a sample pack. One of everything so you could try opti without having to buy a whole box. Someone on ebay sells a sample pack of the shakes too :)
Back to top Go down
Chris36
Chris36

Female

PostSubject: Re: Newbie. Hello Everyone!   Newbie. Hello Everyone! EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 9:37 am

Thank you so much!

Luke, how are you feeling. I see its only been a few days since your op. Keep us posted on your progress.Newbie. Hello Everyone! 446871

Trace, looks like your up very soon. Good luck to you too!

How did you guys find optifast. Which was your fav?
Back to top Go down
Trac
Trac

Female
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Newbie. Hello Everyone!   Newbie. Hello Everyone! EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 9:22 am

Hey Chris,
Welcome aboard the sleeve train...next stop New You station. Newbie. Hello Everyone! 314562
Back to top Go down
Jacko84
Part of the furniture
Jacko84

Male
Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Newbie. Hello Everyone!   Newbie. Hello Everyone! EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 7:44 am

welcome mate, id say you will blitz the sleeve.

luke
Back to top Go down
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Newbie. Hello Everyone!   Newbie. Hello Everyone! EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 7:38 am

hi and welcome chris :)
Back to top Go down
Chris36
Chris36

Female

PostSubject: Newbie. Hello Everyone!   Newbie. Hello Everyone! EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 3:15 am

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading the posts in this support group for some time, and it has really helped me make my decision to have the sleeve.

I'm booked in for October 12, with John Jorgensen at St George Private Sydney.

I'm so excited and really can't wait for my new life to begin!!

I almost fainted when I heard my weight the other day. I never want to see or hear 145kg AGAIN!!

Look forward to reading and posting more in the future.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie. Hello Everyone!   Newbie. Hello Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie. Hello Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: