Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kiwichick

Female
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise???   Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise??? EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 4:17 am

Hi Legally Brunette,

I work 4 days on 4 days off and do graveyard. So on days that I am working I can walk in the afternoon and on days off I can walk anytime

Let me know when you are feeling up to it and we can go for a walk

Zu
Back to top Go down
LegallyBrunette
LegallyBrunette

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise???   Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise??? EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 3:45 am

Hi

The Gardens are just by me too so would be keen to meet up for a walk or two. I'm only day 3 post op so would be good to get some insights if anyone is further along than that
Back to top Go down
kiwichick

Female

PostSubject: Re: Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise???   Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise??? EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 8:51 am

I walk at the gardens too - well I did over the weekend - was planning to walk today but got stuck in the traffic from the airport today - just madness, took 2 hours to get from The airport Warehouse to Manukau

I have never walked in panmure - I suppose because the gardens is just down the road from my house
Back to top Go down
msnavaho
msnavaho

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise???   Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise??? EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 11:28 pm

Hey there well we often go for a walk about the botanic gardens and on the nice days we walk around the panmure basin so we could possibly be keenAny Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise??? 369315
Back to top Go down
munderwood

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise???   Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise??? EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 8:43 pm

Wish I could but work schedule is just tight at the moment.Have been walking at work. How's it going?
Back to top Go down
kiwichick

Female

PostSubject: Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise???   Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise??? EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011, 6:49 am

Hi Fellow Aucklanders

Just wanting to know if anyone out there would like to meet up to go for walks or other exercise eg Zumba, Walking @ pools, Walking One Tree Hill etc

I like exercise but am finding excuses since it's winter and a little chilly, but if we were to meet up and there was a group it always seems easier to go when others are counting on you being there.

Let me know if there are any takers!!!!

Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise??? 369315
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise???   Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Aucklanders want to meet up for walks or other exercise???
Page 1 of 1