AuthorMessage
Ryjackmama
Part of the furniture
Ryjackmama

Female
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2011-02-01

PHI 12 Month Wait Empty
PostSubject: PHI 12 Month Wait   PHI 12 Month Wait EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 5:56 am

My 12 months PHI waiting period is up on the 23rd September.......how long after that do I have to wait to get the appropriate forms etc filled out to go ahead and have surgery?
Back to top Go down
realme
Part of the furniture
realme

Female
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PHI 12 Month Wait Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHI 12 Month Wait   PHI 12 Month Wait EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 8:50 am

My PHI Kicks in on the 24th March and Im having my operation on 28th March. The surgeons office is sending through all the paper work once I pay them (which has to be paid one week before surgery).
Back to top Go down
melbell
Part of the furniture
melbell

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PHI 12 Month Wait Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHI 12 Month Wait   PHI 12 Month Wait EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 10:03 am

hello

i had organised and had surgery booked 11months before my phi kicked in lol i signed final form to book hospital day after phi kicked in but everything was already booked

mel
Back to top Go down
Fraggle
Fraggle

Female
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2011-02-24

PHI 12 Month Wait Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHI 12 Month Wait   PHI 12 Month Wait EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 11:12 am

My PHI kicks in on 1/6/11 and I have spent the time since I took it out researching the procedure, doctors, complications etc. I have also lined up appointments with my GP, the surgeon, a dietician and psychologist. It's also been good to have that time to get myself organised (eg buy an underwire-free bra, heat pads etc) with the things I'll need following the surgery. In one way it's been a pain to have to wait (because I want it NOW) but in another way it's been great to have 12 months up my sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Bellshell
Part of the furniture
Bellshell

Female
Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-05-28

PHI 12 Month Wait Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHI 12 Month Wait   PHI 12 Month Wait EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011, 4:28 am

My PHI kicks in on the 4/7/11, I am booked in for all appointments and the op is booked in for the 25/7/11 as that was the soonest I could get in after PHI kicks in (the surgen will be on leave till the 25th.)

The nuse I saw months ago when I had decided to go ahead said call me a few months in to your waiting period and they will have it all booked in ready for straight after the 12 month wait.
Back to top Go down
Ryjackmama
Part of the furniture
Ryjackmama

Female
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2011-02-01

PHI 12 Month Wait Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHI 12 Month Wait   PHI 12 Month Wait EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:09 am

Am loving what I'm hearing :) I have made my initial appointment and hopefully they will help me out from there, as I have arranged a few things in the hopes that surgery will be on or soon after the 23rd lol. Have left a month after that date before anything is on (I have a wedding, a birthday and clinical placement with my studies at the end of October). I hope I will recover quickly like most people I have spoken to about it! And would LOVE to have lost a decent whack in the first month for that wedding! Lol. Thanks all :)
Back to top Go down
lovelyslim
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PHI 12 Month Wait Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHI 12 Month Wait   PHI 12 Month Wait EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 2:42 pm

Hey Ryjackmama...........My 12 months PHI waiting period kick in Nov 2011 the 1st........

PHI 12 Month Wait Event
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PHI 12 Month Wait Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHI 12 Month Wait   PHI 12 Month Wait Empty

Back to top Go down

PHI 12 Month Wait
Page 1 of 1