31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fattothinner45

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2012-10-29

omg i can now see my vajazzle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 10:55 am

I'll take anything as a consolation over men losing weight faster....thats so bloody unfair.....and typical hey....and they usually only have a fat guts and boobs...my hubby's boobs bigger and perkier than mine.....poobum
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 7:11 am

I liike the attitude Mandy...I can imagine the look of worry on hubbys face as men tend to worry about their nether regions so much, at least with a mans weight loss his 'best buddy' gets to look bigger lol as it stands out more. (Men are so funny aren't they, gotta love em)
Back to top Go down
amanda O'D
Part of the furniture
amanda O'D

Female
Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 3:33 am

Just to brighten your day Ladies, we all know how our V-Dub Bonnet, are getting flabby and much smaller than they once were.

Michael my husband is currently on week 5 of opti preparing for his sleeve, and he came to me yesterday in a panic as his V-Dub Bonnet has also started to flab and shrink. On inspection it is true, under the verandah the bonnet is drooping. It is just so nice to know that these things happen to men to.

In fact in many ways the saggy babby look happens quicker tp blokes as by a very unfair twist of nature Men lose weight quicker at a much higher rate than we do, do to us needing to store fat all over our bodies. (I consider Michael becoming more saggy than me, just reward for losing weight easier than I do)

smiles

Mandy
Back to top Go down
Happygal
Happygal

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2013-03-21

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 1:43 pm

Haha sound like its time to get the mower out! I look forward to being able to mow the lawn with ease, such a struggle with too many kgs. omg i can now see my vajazzle! 308167
Back to top Go down
fattothinner45

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 1:15 pm

well reporting in on the vajazzle subject......mine still deflating,can actually feel the bone during certain exercises if you get my drift omg i can now see my vajazzle! 89269 .....the oven still overhanging so it still not in view...should probably be thankful for small mercies.....one thing tho as thin and sparse the hair on my head has become,the more the vajazzle needs a mow and an edge,,,,wtf up with that.....
Back to top Go down
GailC
GailC

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 7:36 am

Hahaha great thread ladies!
And I thought I was the only one that thought like this!
Makes me feel so much better!
omg i can now see my vajazzle! 446871 omg i can now see my vajazzle! 2329
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2012-02-14

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 4:53 am

Another downside to weight loss.

Thank GOD there are surgeries available that will put things back in their place.

I hate looking down there. Lucky it's only me who sees it.
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyWed 03 Apr 2013, 9:29 pm

too funny
Back to top Go down
Happygal
Happygal

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2013-03-21

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyWed 03 Apr 2013, 2:12 pm

Omg lmao, thats just gold! I so needed a good laugh after my hectic stressful day, thanks ladies x
Back to top Go down
fattothinner45

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 1:03 am

ha,enjoying this so much...one of the blokes in his diary called it "the patio that covers the tool shed "....cacked myself laughing at that.....yeah mine too glenmaree......reckon my veranda has it's own post code....smart arse hubby wishes they could transplant some of it to my boobs.....they need some directional aid as well.....lol
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 12:47 am

OMG so funny......and you know I never thought of that......but just imagine.....I might be able to wear it in a French braid.......mmmmmm......can't wait to feel sexy again and wear sexy undies heheeh omg i can now see my vajazzle! 2329 omg i can now see my vajazzle! 314562
Back to top Go down
glenmaree
Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 12:35 am

When I mentioned having an apron - a friend said no no

it's the verandah that covers the toy shop

it always gets a laugh ...oh and by the way 50 plus kgs down and my verandah is still covering the toy shop - uncovering is going to require surgical intervention methinks
Back to top Go down
BeckyGellie
BeckyGellie

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-01-15

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 6:41 am

Just found this tread and I really need a good laugh... thank you so much ladies you made my day brighter

LOL LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
fattothinner45

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 6:03 am

my inner she-devil comes out more since i lost the weight...use to be a right cheeky bugger....i've got sooooooo boring.....love to have a laugh and make others giggle too...brightens up my day.....hey hubby was just agreeing with me that vdub bonnet got less under the hood....well,maybe in one way.!!omg i can now see my vajazzle! 89269
Back to top Go down
ritaz1964

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2013-01-13

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 4:21 am

omg i can now see my vajazzle! 390574you are killing me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fattothinner45

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 3:56 am

well i really call it my oven....i hate hard chocolate so use to put it under my "oven" just to let it melt a bit........over clothes of course,in its wrapper....don't want to sound any weirder than what i am......haven't even had a whole chockie bar since the sleeve....lol.....but i'll remember that for when i'm talking to someone posh......
Back to top Go down
ritaz1964

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 2:32 am

in polite company they call it the "apron"omg i can now see my vajazzle! 595690
Back to top Go down
fattothinner45

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 1:01 am

me too ritaz......got too much veranda to actually see it..... the overhang seems to be the one thing not shrinking that much........
Back to top Go down
ritaz1964

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 5:43 am

fattothinner45 wrote:
yeah i've noticed that......little bit less of the vdub bonnet........

I have the mental image and sadly, I can visualise this, but only with a mirror with a long handle!
Back to top Go down
dooben
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 5:39 am

Vdub bonnet. Lmao!
Back to top Go down
fattothinner45

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 11:40 am

yeah i've noticed that......little bit less of the vdub bonnet........
Back to top Go down
ritaz1964

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 2:51 am

i know this is a funny thread but question:...... did you notice you lost weight on your vejazzle also? Not as plump as it used to be??
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 1:24 pm

Kate wrote:
it's even better when hubby rediscovers it........ omg i can now see my vajazzle! 878453 omg i can now see my vajazzle! 487524

I have to agree!!

lin1970 wrote:
Hi

Gottaryhme, I recommend getting a xxx wax for maintenance, for the more daring a brazillian(includes the butt crack).

Have fun girls

I'm a Brazilian girl.. Had them for years.. Definately recommend!!!!
Back to top Go down
jacqualine
jacqualine

Female
Registration date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 3:37 am

I to can not wait to see my old friend.lol
So glad you have found yours!! hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female

PostSubject: xxx   omg i can now see my vajazzle! EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 3:16 am

Hi

Gottaryhme, I recommend getting a xxx wax for maintenance, for the more daring a brazillian(includes the butt crack).

Have fun girls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg i can now see my vajazzle!   omg i can now see my vajazzle! Empty

Back to top Go down

omg i can now see my vajazzle!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: Guys, Girls & Relationships :: Secret Women's Business-
Jump to: