5 posters
AuthorMessage
angelface
angelface

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-02-24

Irritable bowel syndrome ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irritable bowel syndrome ?   Irritable bowel syndrome ? EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011, 1:49 am

Hey

I have only just had my sleeve done and am finding that everytime I eat, my bowels empty. It is a horrible feeling. Most people said they have the opposite problem. I have a sensitive tummy anyway but usually not this bad. I am living off immodium and drinking lots. Does it get better when you get onto mushy and then solid foods?? Are there any foods which help prevent it?? I am avoiding dairy as much as possible. But even soups seem to cause it.

HELP!!! Irritable bowel syndrome ? 697586
Back to top Go down
SamiB
Part of the furniture
SamiB

Female
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Irritable bowel syndrome ?   Irritable bowel syndrome ? EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 9:35 pm

Lol Caz ! I so do.... We've just never been up close and personal enough for you to notice !
S Xx
Back to top Go down
http://sosamalicious.blogspot.com
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Irritable bowel syndrome ?   Irritable bowel syndrome ? EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 9:30 pm

You don't have vampire white skin!!!
Back to top Go down
SamiB
Part of the furniture
SamiB

Female

PostSubject: Re: Irritable bowel syndrome ?   Irritable bowel syndrome ? EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 12:32 pm

Thanks mari ! Do you take anything prescription for it ? It's terrible !!! Like hell on earth...

And thankyou ! It's a wig.... Medication I was taking combined with the sleeve made my hair die and fall out so I cut it all off to try and salvage it. Hopefully it'll be looking half decent again soon ! But I'm going to go back to red too- it's a good option with my vampire white skin !

S Xx
Back to top Go down
realme
Part of the furniture
realme

Female
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Irritable bowel syndrome ?   Irritable bowel syndrome ? EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 12:10 pm

Try IBS Support from Ethical Nutrients, the brand is very good. Good luck, I too suffer from IBS and its horrible. I have been at work doubled over in pain from the stomach spasms. Let us know how you go.

By the way, loving the new photo, looking good! when did you change to a blonde?
Back to top Go down
SamiB
Part of the furniture
SamiB

Female

PostSubject: Re: Irritable bowel syndrome ?   Irritable bowel syndrome ? EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 5:42 am

I'm already taking Buscopan forte..... Seeing surgeon on Tuesday. Might ask him about it.
Back to top Go down
soulcatcher
Part of the furniture
soulcatcher

Female
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Irritable bowel syndrome ?   Irritable bowel syndrome ? EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 5:33 am

Buscopan - it's a smooth muscle relaxant, available at chemist over the counter. Not sure if it's at supermarkets yet. It will stop the tummy spasms.

Then keep a food diary, see your dietician again and GP.

Sorry you're having such a rough time of it . . . But you've said you're going back to eating slowly, smaller etc . . . so that would be the next step I'd take. If you also jot down how you tummy feels, then you might see a link between intake and symptoms and make life better quicker.

:-)
Back to top Go down
SamiB
Part of the furniture
SamiB

Female

PostSubject: Irritable bowel syndrome ?   Irritable bowel syndrome ? EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 5:22 am

Hi everyone,
I've been having massive troubles of late with terrible pains in my stomach and then when I do actually need to go to the toilet I have diarrhea before I go at least 3 times and then im ok again- but literally the whole day is a write off. And I'm getting horrid spasming that makes me break out in sweats it's that bad. Does anyone on here have IBS and if so what can you recommend ? I'm going nuts !

S Xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irritable bowel syndrome ?   Irritable bowel syndrome ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Irritable bowel syndrome ?
Page 1 of 1