Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley   Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:52 pm

Hi Fleastar and welcome to the forum.

WTG on your decision to be sleeved, and the time will fly by.
Plenty of time to do your preparation and get all your appointments and prep done without rushing.

Good luck with your journey,.

Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley 217555 Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley 217555
Back to top Go down
Peazles
Part of the furniture
Peazles

Female
Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley   Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:46 pm

Hi Fleastar,
July will zip around before you know it. I've had to wait 12 months for my phi to kick in, and I'm getting done in January. It's flown by!

Welcome :)
Back to top Go down
didles
Part of the furniture
didles

Female
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley   Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:41 pm

Welcome

I am on the Central Coast willing to get together especially in the hunter valley.
My middle son has asperges, I know where you are coming from sometimes you want to put your head in your hands and scream and sometimes you look back and think that was an awesome day.

I also have health issues that look like a toliet roll, hehehe.

Again welcome Diana
Back to top Go down
myeverest
Part of the furniture
myeverest

Female
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley   Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:36 pm

hi fleastar,
and welcome to the site.
Congrats on starting down the path to a healthier you.
Good on you for making this decision, its such a hard place to get to..but you know what???
Your weightloss journey has now began...even before the op has been done, mentally you are now on the way to a better life for you and your family.
Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley 446871 Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley 446871 Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley 446871
Back to top Go down
fleastar

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley   Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 11:29 am

Hello everyone,
Firstly id like to say thanks so much for this support on here, ive been reading alot n made the step of joining tonight.
Im scared but excited for my new life but still got a wait before i can have the sleeve, ok a little about me.
Im 33 a mum of 3 wonderful boys, my 2nd son has Autism his a big reason for why im doing the sleeve, all my boys r big reasons but when i think of if im not here i just can not think of how my son with needs could or would ever understand,ive got a wonderful hubby who is the bestest with my support with my next 12 months as so many people already r so neg about it :(
I have alot of health issues atm, way to many to write in my intro but let me just say im very lucky to b still here, n the start of weight loss surgery was pretty much told for me to do from a kidney dr.
I visted with a Dr in Newcastle then went to the seminar then nack to the Dr and dietician with wanting the band, to be pretty much told the band wasnt for me, with my weight the band wouldnt be right, i was heart broken i new i wanted it, i was told pretty much the sleeve or bypass would be my choices :( i went home n read everything i could about these 2 then back to see Dr in a month, which was approx 2 weeks ago, this appointment was way better :) the Dr agreeded with that i wanted, the bypass would be better for my size for best results BUT was way to risky atm with my weight, so we spoke about the sleeve as the first surgery with a possible 2nd surgery of bypass if needed, i was happy with this as i was was abit worried about the bypass with the cutting n things.
So as my health cover wont cover me until July 2011 i still have a few months so i have another appointment with dietician n Dr in Feb, to i guess work on dates n things as it gets closer, i have read on here how Dr Garni had not done any sleeves but i know that he is working now with Dr Costa and doing some of them with him, so im not yet sure if i have to see Dr Costa aswell but i do know when its my time for my sleeve both Drs will be doing mine.
Im excited yet very scared, and many of my questions people on here have already answered, so i look forward in sharing my story with everyone n making new friends, also if there is anyone here who lives in the Hunter Valley area who would be willing to meet up and share their time with me id be very grateful.
talk soon fleastar xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley   Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi im new, from the Hunter Valley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: