Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

APRA has approved! Now to contact Super fund!

Go down 
+3
antsinpants
dolphinbliss
TraceyD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ozkate62
ozkate62

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-03-06

APRA has approved!  Now to contact Super fund! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA has approved! Now to contact Super fund!   APRA has approved!  Now to contact Super fund! EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 10:51 am

Hi
APRA has a 17 working day response time. They clarify that with saying that it is 17 working days from when they get the last piece of information they require. So if you have provided them with everything they need on application, then you will hear 17 working days from then. It then will take me about 2 weeks for my Super fund to release the money.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Dylkia

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-11-27

PostSubject: Re: APRA has approved! Now to contact Super fund!   APRA has approved!  Now to contact Super fund! EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 10:41 am

Wow that was quick. I received a reply email the next day saying they received my application but no letter yet! Fingers crossed!!
Back to top Go down
myeverest
Part of the furniture
myeverest

Female
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: APRA has approved! Now to contact Super fund!   APRA has approved!  Now to contact Super fund! EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 10:12 am

Hi Dylkia,
About 10 days after sending my application in I got a confirmation of application letter, stating that APRA had received my info, then probably 2 weeks later I recieved the letter of approval.
All the best with it!
Back to top Go down
Dylkia

Female

PostSubject: Re: APRA has approved! Now to contact Super fund!   APRA has approved!  Now to contact Super fund! EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 10:08 am

Hi, just wondering when you sent ur application in? I sent mine 2 1/2 weeks ago and am still waiting! How long do they usually take? So anxious!
Back to top Go down
Dylkia

Female

PostSubject: Re: APRA has approved! Now to contact Super fund!   APRA has approved!  Now to contact Super fund! EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 10:07 am

Hi, just wondering when you sent ur application in? I sent mine 2 1/2 weeks ago and am still waiting! How long do they usually take? So anxious!
Back to top Go down
ozkate62
ozkate62

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Nervously excited   APRA has approved!  Now to contact Super fund! EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010, 9:06 am

APRA approval letter came yesterday. Contacted Super Fund - they are mailing out forms to sign. Must be snail mail..not allowed to be electronic!!! So have now booked pre op appointments with surgeon, dietician and psychologist for 7th December. Hoping for surgery early January. Next battle........requesting leave!!! I should be sooo excited.....but i'm terrified.
Back to top Go down
Elle81

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: APRA has approved! Now to contact Super fund!   APRA has approved!  Now to contact Super fund! EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 9:36 am

Congrats! I'm nerviously waiting for tomorrow when they can tell me if I've been approved or not. I'm so anxious as I'm booked in for two weeks time! I hope I have the same sucess as you!
Back to top Go down
antsinpants
Part of the furniture
antsinpants

Female
Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: APRA has approved! Now to contact Super fund!   APRA has approved!  Now to contact Super fund! EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 4:13 am

Congrats!!!
That is sooo exciting!!!
Back to top Go down
dolphinbliss

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Congratulation Tracey   APRA has approved!  Now to contact Super fund! EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:41 am

Wow Tracey - that must be a huge relief. I'm playing the waiting game now.
Talk about nerve wracking.....................
Well done,
Cheers
Robyn
mermaid
Back to top Go down
TraceyD
Part of the furniture
TraceyD

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: APRA has approved! Now to contact Super fund!   APRA has approved!  Now to contact Super fund! EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 2:30 am

Oh my god! APRA have approved my application for early release of my Husbands Superannuatin! I really didn't think it would go through straight away, I thought there would be countless extra forms to fill in etc!
Oh my god! I can't believe it! This is really happening!
I walked away from the mailbox opening the letter and all I could think was, this is it, this is my live or die notice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APRA has approved! Now to contact Super fund!   APRA has approved!  Now to contact Super fund! Empty

Back to top Go down

APRA has approved! Now to contact Super fund!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: