Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

acute/pre existing... wave waiting period...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
little_y2

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-11

acute/pre existing... wave waiting period... Empty
PostSubject: acute/pre existing... wave waiting period...   acute/pre existing... wave waiting period... EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 6:15 am

Hi Guys, im kinda new here and new to the possibility of getting the sleeve! I was clarifying something on another thread re super and priv health so i rang MBF to clarify my waiting period which they said is 12 months, however if it was acute/pre existing i could fill a form out and have it signed by my gp and surgeon to waive the 12 months and it would come under the 2 month waiting period which is waived for me anyways. I said it was weight loss surgery so wasnt sure if they came under acute or a pre existing prob - anyone faced this before? thanks!
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: acute/pre existing... wave waiting period...   acute/pre existing... wave waiting period... EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 6:21 am

this will not work. they are talking dead in a week without this surgery sort of thing.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
little_y2

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: acute/pre existing... wave waiting period...   acute/pre existing... wave waiting period... EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 6:51 am

cool thanks, the mbf person didnt explain how it was defined, but coulda simply said exactly that lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: acute/pre existing... wave waiting period...   acute/pre existing... wave waiting period... Empty

Back to top Go down

acute/pre existing... wave waiting period...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Private Health Insurance-
Jump to: