mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Nordic Track treadmill for sale - WA only  $650.00 ONLY Empty
PostSubject: Nordic Track treadmill for sale - WA only $650.00 ONLY   Nordic Track treadmill for sale - WA only  $650.00 ONLY EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 11:50 am

I have a Nordic Track C2050 treadmill - hardly used..... I have had it for probably 4 - 5 years and have hardly used it... as most big people have these great ideas about losing weight so they go and get a treadmill but all it does is gather dust!

If anyone is interested in it please send me a message. It requires re-gassing to make the base go down by itself but other than that... hardly used in all of this time.... I bought it for $2100 but am willing to see it for $1100ono.... It is a discontinued model... but here is some info on it....

The Nordic Track C2050 is a great little budget entry from Nordic Track with some excellent workout enhancing and tracking features.
The 12% incline is higher than most entry level treadmills and the console is bright and easy to read. Plus you get a range of workout tracking tools like carb counters, miles trackers and iFit compatility to help you get maximum use from your treadmill.
Motor: 1.75 HP
Speed: 0 -10 MPH
Incline: 0-12%
Treadbelt: 20 x 55"
Weight Capacity - While most economy treadmills have a 200-250 pound weight capacity, the NordicTrack C2050 has a high 300 pound weight capacity which makes it suitable for larger individuals who want to work out.
Workout Options - The Solaris™️ console is the latest in control panel technology, illuminating the displays you need at each stage of your workout, and hiding the rest to help keep your exercise simple.
The MyMiles™️ Odometer and the Carb Counter™️ help you track and meet your fitness goals. The C2050 is also iFit compatible which gives you a range of downloadable workout program options. It's hard to get bored with this treadmill.
Back to top Go down

Nordic Track treadmill for sale - WA only $650.00 ONLY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Our Community :: Our Community :: Sell, Swap and Give Away-
Jump to: