AuthorMessage
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Strange back pain started 6 days post op Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange back pain started 6 days post op   Strange back pain started 6 days post op EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 11:22 pm

Hi,
Thanks for the input, I think that I am feeling so well that when something got a little sore I was more worried than I should be.
It has eased up and is just a little twinge so sure that you are right and it is just my body making allowances for the surgery.

Cheers Gail.
Back to top Go down
bushgirl
Part of the furniture
bushgirl

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Strange back pain started 6 days post op   Strange back pain started 6 days post op EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 1:00 am

sore back is normal, considering you had stomach surgery, and they cut through muscle layers to get the thing out. It is from your back overcompensating for your tummy muscles not holding you up. You would be surprised how much core muscle is important. take some panadol and try to relieve it, but it does go. I had it quite badly after a long drive home from Sydney when I had my op but it disappeared, and all is good now... I work on my core muscles at least once a week, and I can now feel stomach muscles! If you are worried though talk to your Doctor!
Back to top Go down
tamayles
Part of the furniture
tamayles

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Strange back pain started 6 days post op   Strange back pain started 6 days post op EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 11:30 am

I've been sore in my back right between the shoulder blades, but I've put it down to gas, as it comes and goes and moves around.

If you are really concerned drop Michael an email to ease your mind.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Strange back pain started 6 days post op   Strange back pain started 6 days post op EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 11:10 am

Hi,
I have just in the last 24 hours felt a bit sore in the back. Not panicking but wondered if it were somehow related.

Everything has been a dream but wanted to make sure that there wasn't something I missed.
I assume that if the New Tum has something wrong it would be at the front not back.

I also thought that it might just be that I am actually sitting up straighter.
Any input would be welcome I just thought it pays to check.

Thanks Gail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange back pain started 6 days post op   Strange back pain started 6 days post op Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange back pain started 6 days post op
Page 1 of 1