AuthorMessage
Countrygirl
Part of the furniture
Countrygirl

Female
Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-12-09

non scale victory - and a little scale victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: non scale victory - and a little scale victory   non scale victory - and a little scale victory EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 3:08 am

What wonderful news. It's always a good thing when we can fit in something we thought impossible.

Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Part of the furniture
Tamara

Female
Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: non scale victory - and a little scale victory   non scale victory - and a little scale victory EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 1:55 am

Yay!!
That's great news Del. The little victories along the way are what keeps me going, and makes it all worth while. Congrats.

Oh and I hope you get a nice big sparkly ring for your birthday :-)
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: non scale victory - and a little scale victory   non scale victory - and a little scale victory EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 9:26 pm

Hey, Del, great NSVs and SV! Congratulations, and it won't be long before we hear you screaming as you hit 99!
Chris
Back to top Go down
bugsbonclyde
bugsbonclyde

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: non scale victory - and a little scale victory   non scale victory - and a little scale victory EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 3:43 pm

Hello

hi everyone,

thanks so much for the good wishes :) i told my boyfriend when he got home this afternoon, the look of surprise on his face was so funny!!!
oh the other good thing, i was trying on engagement rings on friday and the lady sized my finger, i've lost 4 ring sizes as well!!! no wonder my rings are all falling off my fingers lol i was a size Q i've never been under an S!!! lol oh and im not engaged yet :( but after 8 years together i think it's time!!!! i've told him, it's my birthday next month and i want BIG SPARKLES!! lol

take care

del.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rkm.id.au
Mama
Sponsor
Mama

Female
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: non scale victory - and a little scale victory   non scale victory - and a little scale victory EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 2:15 pm

Wonderful results Del. Encouragements and little surprises like yours just keep us going and allow us to hope that one day the "real me" will emerge from all the padding!!

Mama
Back to top Go down
Bella ..... xo
Sponsor

Female
Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: non scale victory - and a little scale victory   non scale victory - and a little scale victory EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 2:12 pm

i luuuurve hearing peoples happy dances !

loved your post Del
filled me with sunshine & warm fuzzy things

you go gal & whoop it up some more !

hugs
Bella...xx
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: non scale victory - and a little scale victory   non scale victory - and a little scale victory EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:35 pm

What great NSVs Del. I'm stoked for you.

Keep it up and you'll be at goal in no time. You go girl.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
Libby
Top Poster
Top Poster
Libby

Female
Number of posts : 1975
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: non scale victory - and a little scale victory   non scale victory - and a little scale victory EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 11:14 am

Del,
What a fantastic post. 3 lots of good news. 15 kilos down, fitting into a booth and fitting into a size 18 jacket. You go girl.

non scale victory - and a little scale victory 446871
Back to top Go down
bugsbonclyde
bugsbonclyde

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: non scale victory - and a little scale victory   non scale victory - and a little scale victory EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 10:32 am

Hello

hi everyone,

firstly the nsv - the other day i went out for lunch with a friend in leederville, a tapas restaurant, she thought it would be good for me as it's all small serves etc anyway, we get there and the fellow leads us to a booth seat and i broke out into a sweat as me and booths don't get along, usually if i can fit in i am wedged so tightly in i can barely breath. Any whoo i sat down waiting for the squeeze and it didn't come lol i look and there was a good 15cm between me and the table!!!!!!!!!!! i couldn't believe it!!!! all that space between me and the table woohoooo!!!!!!! i was stoked!!!! the other happy nsv that happened that day, i grabbed a rain coat out of the wardrobe that's been sitting there for years untouched because it wastoo small for me as i am a size 26. i thought this coat was a 22 so i was dismayed when i saw it was an eighteen, but i thought, what the heck, i will try it on and it's ok if i can't close it at least my back etc is covered. Not only could i do the zipper up but i had space to move in the thing!!!!!!
non scale victory - and a little scale victory 120705 non scale victory - and a little scale victory 65317

the other thing i am happy about is i got on the scales this afternoon, nothing better than to torture myself and i was shocked to see the scales move down to 104.7!!!!!!! non scale victory - and a little scale victory 878453 i couldn't believe my eyes so i jumped on again!!! still the same weight lol woo hooo i am so happy it's moved downwards again!!!!!!

so that perked me up as i was feeling rather depressed today, am fighting off a cold and have a few other things happening that's bringing me down. but it's all good with the weightloss, you will all hear me scream with joy when i hit double digits, the last time i was under 100kg i was 19!!! that was last century! hehehe

take care

del
Back to top Go down
http://www.rkm.id.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: non scale victory - and a little scale victory   non scale victory - and a little scale victory Empty

Back to top Go down

non scale victory - and a little scale victory
Page 1 of 1