Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkyblue82

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2017-01-17

HELP! Using numerous super accounts for early release Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP! Using numerous super accounts for early release   HELP! Using numerous super accounts for early release EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017, 12:19 pm

i had a look at the online form and you can add multiple supers so cant see it being to much of an issue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Using numerous super accounts for early release   HELP! Using numerous super accounts for early release EmptyTue 30 May 2017, 9:06 am

Hi, newbie here also, the consolidation shouldn't take long now, so perhaps wait a week or so and do it through just 1 fund. Contact the fund you prefer by phone I think and tell them your intentions.
Back to top Go down
sunny102

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: HELP! Using numerous super accounts for early release   HELP! Using numerous super accounts for early release EmptyTue 30 May 2017, 8:31 am

Hey all,

I recently had my first appointment with Dr Chau in Miranda. Super happy and excited to start this whole process.
The receptionist has emailed me the forms for my GP to complete as well as completed forms from Dr Chau, to start the process of applying for early release of super.
I just have a couple of questions!
Firstly i am using my husbands super - he has a lot more then me, and is happy to share :)
Secondly, we started the process of consolidating his super accounts (he has 7!!!!) about a month ago, its still pending transfer.
My question is, is it a possibility to apply to two different super accounts to get the full amount.. Say $10,000 from one and $6,000 from another?

I have tried googling but i have not been able to come up with any answers!

Thank you !!!!!
HELP! Using numerous super accounts for early release 697586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Using numerous super accounts for early release   HELP! Using numerous super accounts for early release Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP! Using numerous super accounts for early release
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: