AuthorMessage
greenfrog
Part of the furniture
greenfrog

Female
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Bike reflux new post sleeve 4.5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bike reflux new post sleeve 4.5 years   Bike reflux new post sleeve 4.5 years EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017, 10:43 am

I think I have read a few diaries were people have had the bypass after the sleeve due to reflux issues.  Try Little Miss Cee's diary its very long, maybe read it backwards, since the had that surgery in the last year or so.

Also, look up lindabinda's posts.  She recently had a bypass to help her reflux.

Hopefully the surgeon has an answer for you.
Back to top Go down
juls77
juls77

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Bike reflux new post sleeve 4.5 years Empty
PostSubject: Bike reflux new post sleeve 4.5 years   Bike reflux new post sleeve 4.5 years EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017, 8:52 am

Hi 😊
It's been a long time since I posted on this forum so I hope it's in the right place. I have been sleeved since September 2012 and have no regrets. 
I have however, in last 4-5 months, started with Bile Reflux. Mainly this is night time vomiting of foul yellow bile nightly - medication is helping most nights but not all. But suffer from daily nausea and churning type stomach. I have tried all the diet and eating and waiting 3 hours at least before bed etc... but it still seems to be getting worse. I am off to see surgeon for his input. I had my gallbladder out at same time as sleeve and never had reflux prior to surgery. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue? If so what helped or cured it? At the moment I have been reading about mini bypass or RNY as it apparently helps to drain the bile away. Anyone done this??
Thanks 🙏
Back to top Go down

Bike reflux new post sleeve 4.5 years
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Dietitians, Dieting, Exercising and more :: Diet, Exercise and more :: Other Health Issues-
Jump to: