Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time Frames - How long from first appointment to getting a surgery date?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Treen
Treen

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2017-03-19

Time Frames - How long from first appointment to getting a surgery date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Frames - How long from first appointment to getting a surgery date?    Time Frames - How long from first appointment to getting a surgery date?  EmptySun 19 Mar 2017, 5:43 am

Hi I'm in Newcastle as well I saw the Dr on Thursday and am booked in for 15th April. Which Dr are you going with do you have a date?
Back to top Go down
Gleni
Gleni

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2017-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Time Frames - How long from first appointment to getting a surgery date?    Time Frames - How long from first appointment to getting a surgery date?  EmptySun 19 Mar 2017, 2:21 am

Hi Aniseed,
You probably already have the answer by now!
I saw my surgeon last week on 16th March and he has booked me in for surgery on 18th April. He initially said 2 months but I urged him to bring it forward as I am self employed and needed to manage my own client appointments and April was a better month for me. Obviously we had to allow for the endoscopy; Dietician appt and the 2 week Optifast diet.
Hope you got a surgery date very soon too!
Back to top Go down
Aniseed
Aniseed

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Time Frames - How long from first appointment to getting a surgery date?    Time Frames - How long from first appointment to getting a surgery date?  EmptyFri 03 Mar 2017, 10:23 pm

Hey guys,

I'm decided. I want that sleeve!

I have an appt. with a surgeon next week. I've had top level hospital private health for the last 15 months.
I understand there's an appointment with a dietician and a psychologist to be completed, but roughly how long did you have to wait between initial appointment and surgery?

I want it all to have happened yesterday already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Frames - How long from first appointment to getting a surgery date?    Time Frames - How long from first appointment to getting a surgery date?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Frames - How long from first appointment to getting a surgery date?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Pre-Op Page-
Jump to: