AuthorMessage
lalabeauty24
lalabeauty24

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-11-08

STRUGGLES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRUGGLES!   STRUGGLES! EmptyWed 06 Jul 2016, 8:42 am

Yeh i am aloud to have jelly, soups and 1 serving of fruit and veggies a day. I do love my jelly and have 2 portions instead of 1 hahaa but yes if i do indulge i try make it healthy and low calories so i am still within my daily limit.

Thanks for that :)
Back to top Go down
Groovy
Groovy

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2016-02-12

STRUGGLES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRUGGLES!   STRUGGLES! EmptyWed 06 Jul 2016, 6:03 am

Yeah, I did absolutely, lala! Like you said though, it got worse the closer surgery was! It's probably nerves :)

Are you allowed extras, like diet jelly, non-starchy veg or clear broth? I'd full take advantage of them if you are (and even if you aren't, just to save your sanity!). They aren't going to do too much damage and may just be what you need :)
Back to top Go down
lalabeauty24
lalabeauty24

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-11-08

STRUGGLES! Empty
PostSubject: STRUGGLES!   STRUGGLES! EmptyTue 05 Jul 2016, 8:35 am

Ok i need abit of motivation!

i am due for my sleeve this coming monday on the 11th, and as i am in my final days i am finding it abit hard to stick to my liquids diet. i have stuck with it strictly for 9 days and today i am really feeling the stress to not much over eat but have something just for the taste if that makes sense, like eg i had half a slice of cheese and now i am satisfied and dont want anything else. i keep saying to myself only have 5 days i can stick through this, i guess its just the anxiety that surgery is only around the corner after all the waiting. 

anyone else having troubles sticking to their liquid diet or didnt complete there liquid diet before surgery?

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STRUGGLES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRUGGLES!   STRUGGLES! Empty

Back to top Go down

STRUGGLES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Pre-Op Page-
Jump to: