Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meowlora

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-08-02

Booked my appointment!! - Dr Michael Hatzifotis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booked my appointment!! - Dr Michael Hatzifotis   Booked my appointment!! - Dr Michael Hatzifotis EmptySat 11 Jun 2016, 9:46 pm

Good luck Metime2016 i'm sure the 29th will come around before you know it! 

Our dates will only be a couple of months apart (hopefully in my case). I don't know of anyone else that has gone with Dr Hatzifotis so it’s nice to know someone else with the same Dr.
Back to top Go down
metime2016
metime2016

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2016-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Booked my appointment!! - Dr Michael Hatzifotis   Booked my appointment!! - Dr Michael Hatzifotis EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016, 4:54 am

Hi Meowlora
I am booked in with Dr Hatzifotis to have my surgery on 29th July - can't wait.  I saw him 24th May for my initial consultation.  I was disappointed I couldn't get the operation done sooner but it will come around soon enough (I hope).
I will be getting released around the time of your appointment!  How freaky is that.
Back to top Go down
kas-rock
kas-rock

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2016-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Booked my appointment!! - Dr Michael Hatzifotis   Booked my appointment!! - Dr Michael Hatzifotis EmptyThu 09 Jun 2016, 9:09 am

All the best Meowlora. The time will come soon enough. Wishing you great success (and patience)!! Booked my appointment!! - Dr Michael Hatzifotis 65317
Back to top Go down
Meowlora

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-08-02

PostSubject: Booked my appointment!! - Dr Michael Hatzifotis   Booked my appointment!! - Dr Michael Hatzifotis EmptyThu 09 Jun 2016, 1:27 am

I called Dr Michael Hatzifotis office this morning and sadly he cannot see me until 1st August :( 

My 12 month waiting period for BUPA isn't up until the 30/08/2016.. i thought i would looking at early September to have my gastric sleeve done but now it might be later. 

Hopefully everything goes well and there are no hiccups!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booked my appointment!! - Dr Michael Hatzifotis   Booked my appointment!! - Dr Michael Hatzifotis Empty

Back to top Go down

Booked my appointment!! - Dr Michael Hatzifotis
Page 1 of 1