Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kick start 14 day programme any ideas of in between satchels?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vmc513

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2016-01-05

kick start 14 day programme  any ideas of in between satchels? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick start 14 day programme any ideas of in between satchels?   kick start 14 day programme  any ideas of in between satchels? EmptyWed 20 Jul 2016, 4:51 am

I've found the blog Opti Cook has alot of VLCD friendly recipes.
Back to top Go down
kim67

Female
Registration date : 2016-05-28

PostSubject: OMG Tuscon Seasoning with Mushrooms   kick start 14 day programme  any ideas of in between satchels? EmptySat 11 Jun 2016, 3:40 am

Box of Jewels wrote:
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by what time you stop to eat and a cut off time?   I had a shake for breakkie.  I'd try and have a big pile of veggies (see below) for lunch, a shake about 2-3pm, and then another about 8 pm - with more veg in between if I was starving.

I lived on roast vege - I'd pile a tray full of vegies - broc, cauli, pumpkin, beans, asparagus, purple onion, tomatoes - whatever - and sprinkle them with salt and pepper or tuscan seasoning.  Yum.  
You don't have to limit the allowed vegies - its minimum 2 cups.    

I also loved mushrooms, shaken in a bag with morrocan seasoning and baked in a hot oven.  In fact, I'm having that right now.

I did stir fry - with garlic, ginger, and a sprinkle of soy.   I also used those low cal noodles - konjac noodles - which are on the allowed list for the strict optifast.  Lifesaver.  

Salad - lettuce etc - plus roasted pumpkin, purple onion and baby tomotoes and whatever else on the free salady list was good with a low joule dressing.
Hi There Box of Jewels,
Last night I discovered two things, a shake and bake, and Tucson seasoning,
I have never has this before, and it was great , it kept me from breaking  a craving I hade, thanks for the advice
kick start 14 day programme  any ideas of in between satchels? 542174
Back to top Go down
http://ktartaro@hotmail.com
Box of Jewels
Part of the furniture
Box of Jewels

Female
Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2015-01-14

PostSubject: Re: kick start 14 day programme any ideas of in between satchels?   kick start 14 day programme  any ideas of in between satchels? EmptySun 05 Jun 2016, 12:01 pm

Oh, no cut off time - just whatever works for you, whatever gets you through.
Back to top Go down
kim67

Female

PostSubject: Re: kick start 14 day programme any ideas of in between satchels?   kick start 14 day programme  any ideas of in between satchels? EmptySun 05 Jun 2016, 2:50 am

Box of Jewels wrote:
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by what time you stop to eat and a cut off time?   I had a shake for breakkie.  I'd try and have a big pile of veggies (see below) for lunch, a shake about 2-3pm, and then another about 8 pm - with more veg in between if I was starving.

I lived on roast vege - I'd pile a tray full of vegies - broc, cauli, pumpkin, beans, asparagus, purple onion, tomatoes - whatever - and sprinkle them with salt and pepper or tuscan seasoning.  Yum.  

I also loved mushrooms, shaken in a bag with morrocan seasoning and baked in a hot oven.  In fact, I'm having that right now.

I did stir fry - with garlic, ginger, and a sprinkle of soy.   I also used those low cal noodles - konjac noodles - which are on the allowed list for the strict optifast.  Lifesaver.  

Salad - lettuce etc - plus roasted pumpkin, purple onion and baby tomotoes and whatever else on the free salady list was good with a low joule dressing.

Thanks for Tips  with vegies,  The cut off time, like not allowed to eat after 7.oo.p.m,and foods to  eat between shakes, but after reading your reply, it is a lot clearer now, thanks again
Back to top Go down
Box of Jewels
Part of the furniture
Box of Jewels

Female
Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2015-01-14

PostSubject: Re: kick start 14 day programme any ideas of in between satchels?   kick start 14 day programme  any ideas of in between satchels? EmptySat 04 Jun 2016, 10:25 am

Back to top Go down
kim67

Female

PostSubject: kick start 14 day programme any ideas of in between satchels?   kick start 14 day programme  any ideas of in between satchels? EmptySat 04 Jun 2016, 8:55 am

Hi There,
was wondering if anyone could advice me, on what they Ate between the satchels,
1.Morning, Lunch and Dinner.  I understand you have to have a satchel to replace each main meal.  My Dietician gave me a list of vegies, Fruit x 2 ( Strawberries 120gms or 1 x passion fruit)
any Ideas on how to prepare your chosen vegies, in the 14 day pre op period.?
Also what was every body's  cut off time, what I mean is at the end of the day, roughly what time does one stop to eat?
A lot of excitement, anxiety,
thanking you for your advice kick start 14 day programme  any ideas of in between satchels? 697586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kick start 14 day programme any ideas of in between satchels?   kick start 14 day programme  any ideas of in between satchels? Empty

Back to top Go down

kick start 14 day programme any ideas of in between satchels?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Pre-Op Page-
Jump to: