Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from 4P2ME

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello from 4P2ME Empty
PostSubject: Hello from 4P2ME   Hello from 4P2ME EmptyMon 04 Apr 2016, 1:48 am

Hello everyone,

I'm CJ and was sleeved by Dr.Kuzinkovas in St George Hospital, Sydney on 8 October 2012.

My start weight was 118kgs and the lowest I've been is 79kgs (which was within the first eight months of surgery).

I'm now sitting at 95kgs and am in the process of writing a fitness, eating plan and wellbeing program called 4P2ME, which stands for (the) Four Principles To Me. My personal goal is to be 75kgs by 30 June (my 50th), and my personal commitment is to you all. So, if you need helpful advice, support or just a friend for a chat ... you know where to find me. 

I'd love it if you'd all support me via my 4P2ME Facebook page, and in return I promise to always be here providing support, encouragement, a giggle and more than likely a good cry when needed ... although, my crying is all about the positive over the negative.

Together we can achieve anything, I know I can with your support ... it's time to DIG THE NEW BREED!

CJx
Back to top Go down

Hello from 4P2ME
Page 1 of 1