Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jobeeone70

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2016-01-22

from 1st appointment to surgery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: from 1st appointment to surgery    from 1st appointment to surgery  EmptyWed 02 Mar 2016, 8:06 pm

Lizzbeth wrote:
Hi

My first appointment was 20 January and booked for surgery 23 February!! Then I had issues will gallbladder which moved it back a week to 29th ... As in this Monday!! 😳

Lizz
Thank you for the response , pretty quick for you then , i hope all went well ;-0
Back to top Go down
Lizzbeth
Lizzbeth

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Re: from 1st appointment to surgery    from 1st appointment to surgery  EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016, 1:30 pm

Hi

My first appointment was 20 January and booked for surgery 23 February!! Then I had issues will gallbladder which moved it back a week to 29th ... As in this Monday!! 😳

Lizz
Back to top Go down
http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wb0B
Jobeeone70

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: from 1st appointment to surgery    from 1st appointment to surgery  EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016, 12:40 pm

Hi , im sorry if this has already been asked but what is the time from 1 st appointment to surgery ?

i just gt my super release letters from DHS  so im curious as to how fast i can get in to complete my dream surgery and begin the new chapter of my life 

thanks in advance  ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from 1st appointment to surgery    from 1st appointment to surgery  Empty

Back to top Go down

from 1st appointment to surgery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Pre-Op Page-
Jump to: