2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icandothis!

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Optifast on Sale ! Empty
PostSubject: Oh bugger!   Optifast on Sale ! EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015, 7:03 am

I'm getting myself ready for pre op diet and was going to get a few boxes but the specials over now if only i'd checked this last week!!! :)
Back to top Go down

Optifast on Sale ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optifast on Sale !   Optifast on Sale ! EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015, 12:02 pm

I'm not sure, ginger, i ordered last night. I did see they (Amcal) were selling it for the same price on EBay, but you can't use that extra discount code there. Love that we can share these kinds of things here , such a great little community :-)
Back to top Go down
gingerchicken
Part of the furniture
gingerchicken

Female
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2014-01-29

Optifast on Sale ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optifast on Sale !   Optifast on Sale ! EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015, 11:31 am

Wonderful!!

When does the sale end?

Thanks form sharing.

G x
Back to top Go down

Optifast on Sale ! Empty
PostSubject: Optifast on Sale !   Optifast on Sale ! EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015, 9:22 am

I was told to do a 10 day stint of replacing all 3 meals with Optifast prior to surgery, and I wasn't given any alternative suggestions, so I decided to just stick to what I was told and go with the Optifast (I know that OptiSlim is cheaper) I was very happy to find the 12 packs of shakes, and the soups (& I think the bars, but I'm not going to use those) are all on special at Amcal - $35 for a 12 pack of shakes. Plus I found an online code that worked for 15% off on top of that - that code being 'WOW'- and if you choose to 'click & collect' at a local Amcal (I have one walking distance from me - bonus!) , you pay no delivery fee.

Just thought I'd share that, in case others were looking at buying Optifast - that's the cheapest I've seen it, if you want just the 12 packs, which I did. I love a good bargain !!!

Optifast on Sale ! 65317
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Optifast on Sale ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optifast on Sale !   Optifast on Sale ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Optifast on Sale !
Page 1 of 1