Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Busy Bec

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2013-11-28

'Twas the night before surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Twas the night before surgery   'Twas the night before surgery EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015, 12:41 pm

Too late, I ate.  I was so hungry and anxious that I was snapping at my gorgeous children  :(  I have at least 15 hours between my last meal and surgery though.
I've never stuck so closely to a diet as I have in this last week and I've kept up my regular exercise.
The bag is packed except for my toothbrush.
Taxi is ordered to take me tomorrow morning...
Back to top Go down
aussiearies
Part of the furniture
aussiearies

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: 'Twas the night before surgery   'Twas the night before surgery EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015, 12:26 pm

Bec you just need to tell yourself only a little longer. You know that you can't eat too much before the surgery and you have done so well you don't want to do anything to jeopardise your sleeve operation.

Thinking of you.

'Twas the night before surgery 217555
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Twas the night before surgery   'Twas the night before surgery EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015, 9:29 am

Great job, Busy Bec !!!! You are SO close, just keep focussed - do you have any herbal teas that you like ?? Have a bath, read a book, listen to some music - even look at some successful YouTube VGS girls - SammySleever from here, or Laura VSG , or Little Aussie Mel are really inspirational !!! You must be so excited - I'm excited for you !!!!! Have an early night - tomorrow is the start of wonderful things to come !!!!! All the best

'Twas the night before surgery 217555 'Twas the night before surgery 542174 'Twas the night before surgery 65317 'Twas the night before surgery 63412 'Twas the night before surgery 542174
Back to top Go down
Busy Bec

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2013-11-28

PostSubject: 'Twas the night before surgery   'Twas the night before surgery EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015, 8:22 am

And I'm so frikkin' HUNGRY!!
I've lost close to 3kg in my Optifast week - I need to eat!!  I'm worried of the risks for the surgery tomorrow if they cut my stomach and it's filled with food.  I'm nil by mouth from midnight tonight but right now I am so hungry, so hungry, so hungry!!

'Twas the night before surgery 68366
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Twas the night before surgery   'Twas the night before surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

'Twas the night before surgery
Page 1 of 1