2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firsttime
Firsttime

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-05-16

Advice needed - liver shrinkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed - liver shrinkage   Advice needed - liver shrinkage EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015, 9:41 am

Thank you nini. I needed to hear that. The essences make all the difference for me!!!
Back to top Go down
Nini
Part of the furniture
Nini

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Advice needed - liver shrinkage   Advice needed - liver shrinkage EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015, 8:56 am

To shrink your liver all you have to do is reduce your calorie intake. You can do this with a number of low calorie, low fat, low sugar diets. Our surgeons normally choose Optifast because it is relatively simple and is a very low calorie but nutrient complete plan. Essences do not usually have sugar in them  - so enjoy.

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
Firsttime
Firsttime

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-05-16

PostSubject: Advice needed - liver shrinkage   Advice needed - liver shrinkage EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015, 8:19 am

I have been adding stevia and some essences like coconut, strawberry and tidewater to my optifast to make them taste better. Can anyone please tell me if this is ok to do or will it effect liver shrinkage. I am half way through so with 1 week until surgery.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice needed - liver shrinkage   Advice needed - liver shrinkage Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice needed - liver shrinkage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Pre-Op Page-
Jump to: