AuthorMessage
greenfrog
Part of the furniture
greenfrog

Female
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery    Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery  EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015, 1:55 pm

They run the dinners a few times a year (the last one was about a month ago I think), if you ring and ask, I'm sure they will put your name down for the next one.  You can then talk to other people who have had different types of surgery to get a better idea of people experiences.
Back to top Go down
amyflossy

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery    Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery  EmptyMon 27 Jul 2015, 7:27 am

Thanks for the reply Greenfrog.  Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery  65317
Back to top Go down
greenfrog
Part of the furniture
greenfrog

Female
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2012-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery    Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery  EmptySun 26 Jul 2015, 12:40 pm

I went there.  I had and am still having a really good experience through them for me.
I still attend the dinners they have and talk to other people about it there, although in the real world i'm a secret sleever.

My costs are  linked in my first page of my diary.  Too sleepy to look for them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
amyflossy

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-07-24

PostSubject: Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery    Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery  EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015, 7:39 am

Hey everyone, 

Just wanting to no if anyone has used Darebin weight loss surgery? And wanting to no reviews & if anyone knows the costs etc, out of pocket, anesthetist fees, appointment fees leading up 2 surgery & after care of surgery. And what you thought of the clinic 

I'm still looking around for a good surgeon & will be having my surgery next year.

Thanks heaps.

Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery  697586 Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery  65317 Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery  618285
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery    Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reviews/costs - Darebin weight loss surgery
Page 1 of 1