5 posters
AuthorMessage
Carissa5984
Carissa5984

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2015-10-31

Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy   Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy EmptyTue 24 Nov 2015, 9:07 am

Hi!

I live on the south side of Brisbane and am having my surgery on the 11th of Feb - always happy to help and support you through this :)

Carissa
Back to top Go down
MrMick
Part of the furniture
MrMick

Male
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2014-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy   Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy EmptySat 21 Nov 2015, 7:45 pm

In Bris happy to help :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lawnmowingbrisbane.com
.:Wockets:.

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy   Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy EmptySat 21 Nov 2015, 12:28 pm

GraceRose wrote:
Hi Fee,

I'm in Logan Village QLD and will be sleeved 23rd Dec 2015 eek! I too am looking for a buddy to walk this journey with. Feel free to let me know how you are travelling.

All the best as you prepare for your surgery.
My in laws live at logan village :) we were at mundoolun.  I'm more than happy to be ur buddy :) ooer how exciting!! Not long for you now x
Back to top Go down
GraceRose
GraceRose

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy   Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy EmptySat 21 Nov 2015, 12:09 pm

Hi Fee,

I'm in Logan Village QLD and will be sleeved 23rd Dec 2015 eek! I too am looking for a buddy to walk this journey with. Feel free to let me know how you are travelling.

All the best as you prepare for your surgery.
Back to top Go down
sarahrose29
sarahrose29

Female
Registration date : 2015-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy   Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy EmptySun 05 Jul 2015, 7:53 pm

Hi Fee!

Unfortunately I'm from Melbourne but I'll be aiming to have my sleeve done around the same time as you. I'm so excited! Just have the 12 month waiting period with my private health insurance - it feels like forever!

That's unfortunate that your family won't support you, but I think you'll find everyone here to be very supportive and non-judgemental.

Keep me updated with your progress :) ☺
Back to top Go down
.:Wockets:.

Female
Registration date : 2015-07-05

PostSubject: Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy   Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy EmptySun 05 Jul 2015, 3:04 pm

Hi, my name is Fee and I'm looking for some buddies in bris/gc. I have wanting this surgery for two years but couldn't due to Thalassemia. I HAVE THE ALL CLEAR AND WILL BE SLEEVED JUNE 2016. It all feels so overwhelming now and I have no support from family. It's hard not having friends and people who don't judge you. Anywho,bring on 2016!! xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy   Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Stapylton, QLD - looking for a sleeve buddy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Pre-Op Page-
Jump to: