4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiaria
Chiaria

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2015-05-01

tomorrow is D day!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tomorrow is D day!!   tomorrow is D day!! EmptyFri 15 May 2015, 12:19 pm

Bindi I am so sorry! :( that's terrible that you've been through all of this. I really thought this pre op was a load of bull and was just a test to make you really want it! Ok I kind of know it's about the liver too, but I thought they'd work around it! I also heard that if it's too big, they do a conventional scar down the front instead of key hole. To be honest, I'd rather them see me back up than another big scar.

Time heals everything Bindi. I know this is just awful right now. I can imagine how much you wanted this. Be strong and know tomorrow is a brand new day and it won't be any worse than yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Achara
Achara

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: tomorrow is D day!!   tomorrow is D day!! EmptyFri 15 May 2015, 9:27 am

Bindibuzz wrote:
Well I am miserable. I went in for surgery, they opened me up, my liver was HUGE, so they closed me up and it hasnt been done.
I am devastated and cant stop crying. I lost 5kg on the optifast but it obviously wasnt enough. I am in pain for nothing now and I have wasted all that money. I am an absolute failure.

I'm so sorry this happened.  Are they going to charge you the full fee, or will they try again later for a reduced fee... it might be worth seeing if they are open to bargaining.

I really feel for you.  How disappointed you must feel.  tomorrow is D day!! 32773
Back to top Go down
Bindibuzz

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-03-18

PostSubject: feeling devestated   tomorrow is D day!! EmptyFri 15 May 2015, 6:30 am

Well I am miserable. I went in for surgery, they opened me up, my liver was HUGE, so they closed me up and it hasnt been done.
I am devastated and cant stop crying. I lost 5kg on the optifast but it obviously wasnt enough. I am in pain for nothing now and I have wasted all that money. I am an absolute failure.
Back to top Go down
Chiaria
Chiaria

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2015-05-01

PostSubject: Re: tomorrow is D day!!   tomorrow is D day!! EmptyFri 15 May 2015, 5:29 am

WOW, best of luck to both of you, i assume its already done and dusted yesterday and you're both on your way to the new you!

Chin up Bindi, i think now that you've had it done (yesterday!!), you'll be looking at those things and wondering why on earth your hubby is eating that awful stuff! 

Roast pork isnt really that bad for you (without the crackle ofcourse) and will be protein, so im sure in moderation you will be able to enjoy it soon enough, same with bacon and eggs, just without the roll and no rind. Best way to think is i can have it, but i dont want it. Is it worth it? Not for what you want to achieve. 

Im hoping you're both ok today, thinking of you!
Back to top Go down
lozz73

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-10-01

PostSubject: Re: tomorrow is D day!!   tomorrow is D day!! EmptyWed 13 May 2015, 10:06 am

Hey Bindi.....tomorrow is my day too :)
Wish you all the best
Back to top Go down
Bindibuzz

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-03-18

PostSubject: tomorrow is D day!!   tomorrow is D day!! EmptyTue 12 May 2015, 11:56 pm

Hi everyone
Just wanted to share that tomorrow is my op day!
I have struggled with the pre op diet, found it really difficult especially with all the temptations that surrounded me at work and at home. My husband has been supportive in the way that we used part of his super for this BUT he constantly eats bad food in front of me! I LOVE roast Pork made the yummiest looking roast pork dinner the other night :(. He has also done bacon and egg rolls, bought chips - you name it he's done it this past 2 weeks. Last night he was late home from work and walked in the door eating cheese and bacon pies! Arrgghh so frustrating, I just dont think he gets it. I actually feel alone in this whole process, not just at home but in the whole big picture. I am so glad I found this group to vent my feelings :)
Anyhooo! Tomorrow is the beginning of my new life. Mentally I am terrified both of surgery and of my ability to do this afterwards. This really is a psychological challenge.
See you all on the other side!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tomorrow is D day!!   tomorrow is D day!! Empty

Back to top Go down

tomorrow is D day!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Pre-Op Page-
Jump to: