Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SC00BY

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-03-12

Very nervous - please help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very nervous - please help   Very nervous - please help EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015, 5:38 am

No worries and good luck on your journey :)
Back to top Go down
Precious87

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Very nervous - please help   Very nervous - please help EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015, 5:35 am

Thanks for that :-) I will definitely do the same.
Back to top Go down
SC00BY

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Very nervous - please help   Very nervous - please help EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015, 4:50 am

I emailed them a supporting letter detailing what my expenses are and that I had no savings to pay for surgery myself. Got similar income as you and your partner. But all was approved and fine.
Back to top Go down
Precious87

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-03-23

PostSubject: Very nervous - please help   Very nervous - please help EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015, 3:12 am

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can ease my mind a little bit.  I have my appointment booked with my surgeon on the 27th of April and am hoping to book surgery for about 6 weeks from there - to give time for the super release process.

My worry is that I will be rejected for the super release, mainly because me and my husband earn to much? I earn roughly $900 per week and he earns roughly $1800 so that is a combines weekly income of nearly 3k per week but we struggle to save a lot due the the cost of living in a central qld mining town and with all of our loans.  We had a very rough year last year that basically ate up all of our savings of 30k that took us years to save up due to situations beyond our control and we then had to take out a loan to pay for our wedding in September last year.  I have only just got private health and I do not want to wait the 12months for it to cover any or part of the op - so the super release will need to cover the full amount of the op so from research roughly 15k. Our bank balance is sitting at around 4k and that has taken us ages to get to that point after last year so I am worried they will tell me that we earn enough that we should just save because it just wont happen for years! I cant wait that long.  We don't have a lot of assets, only 2 cars and a horse float - should I include the horse float on the form? Or the less assets the better? I honestly am scared of the depression I will fall into if I get rejected because I know I can do it on my own - It has consumed my life since I was a teenager and I am in my late 20's now and I don't want this to be my life anymore - I don't want to turn 30 and start having kids without experiencing what its like to be thin, happy and healthy and enjoy social situation like holidays, camping, day trips, family bbq's because at the moment I don't.  Can someone who has been in a similar situation please ease my mind on this before I got completely insane! haha.

As you can see - this whole things has gotten me very worked up and I haven't even had my surgeons appointment yet! lol.

Any advice anyone could give would be great :-)

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very nervous - please help   Very nervous - please help Empty

Back to top Go down

Very nervous - please help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: