4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ineedasleeve
Ineedasleeve

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2014-07-21

Time is actually going fast now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is actually going fast now   Time is actually going fast now EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015, 2:55 am

Ineedasleeve wrote:
I can't believe it, time is going so fast I'm actually getting nervous now.
The Doctor told me to make an appointment around 3 months before PHI kicks in, so that's around May.
I'm starting to think I should ring now and make an appointment for May, but it's seems so real once I book it in, seems so daunting, I'm not sure what to expect.

I done it, I made the call today. First appointment is booked for the 5th June. PHI kicks in around 18th Aug, hopefully  might be able to book sleeve for early Sept if there are any spots.
Back to top Go down
MrMick
Part of the furniture
MrMick

Male
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2014-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Time is actually going fast now   Time is actually going fast now EmptyMon 23 Feb 2015, 1:00 am

Yep  as the other ladies have said give them a call, my Dr now has a 4 month wait list last year it was 2 weeks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lawnmowingbrisbane.com
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture
QuirkyQuaintrelle

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Time is actually going fast now   Time is actually going fast now EmptySun 22 Feb 2015, 10:15 pm

Being the impatient little creature I am, I would definitely be getting the ball rolling now! It would be awful to leave it closer to May and then find out there's a long waiting list.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
mookratzer
mookratzer

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Time is actually going fast now   Time is actually going fast now EmptySun 22 Feb 2015, 12:03 pm

Yeah, why not call now and make the appointment!  Once you have that date, it gives you something to look forward to.  It also gives you a chance to think about anything you want to ask your surgeon.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ineedasleeve
Ineedasleeve

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2014-07-21

PostSubject: Time is actually going fast now   Time is actually going fast now EmptySun 22 Feb 2015, 11:36 am

I can't believe it, time is going so fast I'm actually getting nervous now.
The Doctor told me to make an appointment around 3 months before PHI kicks in, so that's around May.
I'm starting to think I should ring now and make an appointment for May, but it's seems so real once I book it in, seems so daunting, I'm not sure what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time is actually going fast now   Time is actually going fast now Empty

Back to top Go down

Time is actually going fast now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Pre-Op Page-
Jump to: