4 posters
AuthorMessage
bee86
bee86

Female
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2015-01-17

Release of Super Funds - Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release of Super Funds - Advice needed   Release of Super Funds - Advice needed EmptySat 14 Mar 2015, 4:50 pm

Quote :

Thank you bee86 I appreciate it! I had my initial consultation scheduled for April but they had a cancellation for Monday so now I am going then. Just wondering in case it means an earlier op day. 
Thanks for the info. Is it fairly straightforward?

Thats great u got moved u closer :) as long as you follow the checklist and supply all the correct paperwork first time it will be a smooth process. So many times theres paperwork kissing which makes the process longer. Let me know how u go and if you have any questions in happy to help :) where are you from? And who's your consultation with?
Back to top Go down
DeeBee

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Release of Super Funds - Advice needed   Release of Super Funds - Advice needed EmptySat 14 Mar 2015, 1:07 pm

bee86 wrote:

Hi DeeBee. Approval at the moment through Department of Human Services is around 10 business days. I did everything myself and received the money in my account last week. I made sure I had all the correct documents then called DHS they went through everything on the phone with me. Once I submitted app I called 2 days later spoke to DHS again and they confirmed I submitted all the correct paperwork. I thought the process was very easy and the ladies over the phone from DHS were so lovely. Just thought I'd let u know how I went.
Thank you bee86 I appreciate it! I had my initial consultation scheduled for April but they had a cancellation for Monday so now I am going then. Just wondering in case it means an earlier op day. 
Thanks for the info. Is it fairly straightforward?
Back to top Go down
bee86
bee86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Release of Super Funds - Advice needed   Release of Super Funds - Advice needed EmptyFri 13 Mar 2015, 7:40 pm

DeeBee wrote:
Monjara wrote:
I had a organisation called SuperCare organise it.. they were great and handled  the application for me...  they charged a fee but that was also factored into the super withdrawal amount...  it took the pressure off of having to deal with the DHS and certainly shortened the assessment time from them for the approval letter...
SuperCare  ph: 1300665440 My rep was Chloe Sweetman, she was very efficient.
they have a web site "mysupercare.com.au"
Hi Monjara - How many consultations were required with SuperCare to arrange the process? I actually did an Ad for these guys for this process last year but that was before I was seriously considering surgery.
Thank you!

Hi DeeBee. Approval at the moment through Department of Human Services is around 10 business days. I did everything myself and received the money in my account last week. I made sure I had all the correct documents then called DHS they went through everything on the phone with me. Once I submitted app I called 2 days later spoke to DHS again and they confirmed I submitted all the correct paperwork. I thought the process was very easy and the ladies over the phone from DHS were so lovely. Just thought I'd let u know how I went.
Back to top Go down
DeeBee

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Release of Super Funds - Advice needed   Release of Super Funds - Advice needed EmptyFri 13 Mar 2015, 2:11 pm

Monjara wrote:
I had a organisation called SuperCare organise it.. they were great and handled  the application for me...  they charged a fee but that was also factored into the super withdrawal amount...  it took the pressure off of having to deal with the DHS and certainly shortened the assessment time from them for the approval letter...
Hi Monjara - How many consultations were required with SuperCare to arrange the process? I actually did an Ad for these guys for this process last year but that was before I was seriously considering surgery.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
bee86
bee86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Release of Super Funds - Advice needed   Release of Super Funds - Advice needed EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 11:26 am

Thanks Monjara!  I'll definitely check them out :)
Back to top Go down
Monjara
Monjara

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2015-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Release of Super Funds - Advice needed   Release of Super Funds - Advice needed EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 11:22 am

Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster
WondaWendy

Female
Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Release of Super Funds - Advice needed   Release of Super Funds - Advice needed EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:43 am

Make sure that any doctors completing the report tick the "life threatening condition" box or you will probably be rejected.
Back to top Go down
bee86
bee86

Female

PostSubject: Release of Super Funds - Advice needed   Release of Super Funds - Advice needed EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:26 am

Hi All :) First time post here. Had my first consultation today at O Clinic. Im sure there is a lot of posts about early release of super but I wanted to ask how everyone went with filling in your liabilities and household expenses. Did anyone have any requests to provide proof or statements of these things? I don't want to delay this what already seems like will be a long wait to get approved.

Also other than letter from the clinic and my GP did anyone supply there own letter explaining why they want their super released early?

Any other tips for releasing super early would be greatly appreciated!

Btw love having this forum its fantastic to have such a great community of support :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release of Super Funds - Advice needed   Release of Super Funds - Advice needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Release of Super Funds - Advice needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Pre-Op Page-
Jump to: